• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenny McCarthy

georges

Staff member
thanks a lot ariafan:hatsoff::thumbsup:

jenny was one of my fav playmate. i love her til today she is so gorgeous

regards

georges;):)

Phil77

Banned
Most overrated playmate ever!! other than Pam anderson and anna Nicole.

she's MUCH hotter as a brunette than as a blonde. kinda looks like azlea anistia (sp?)

Jenny McCarthy To Return To Playboy

I guess Jenny McCarthy is going to pose for Playboy again. I, for one, think this is great and wonderful thing. One of my all time favorite Playmates. (Mods, the pic should be OK as its not an actual Playboy pic, yes?)

Attachments

• 001 (large).jpg
    001 (large).jpg
    118 KB · Views: 5,375
I think I can understand where you are coming from because when I see a pic of Pam Anderson I immediately click the "Back" button on my browser. Maybe its just my nostalgia for my teenage years but I still think Jenny McCarthy is incredibly hot. SHe was host of some idiotic DVD Awards Show last year and she was wearing a dress made out of DVDs and I could say was "Uncle Jesse, she has still got it." Speaking of new stars, her name is Mandy Ashford. Sweet Mother of Mary.........I hope Playboy makes her a Playmate immediately. Breasts as fake as the day is long but she is incredibly hot.

The thing with Jenny is I have her old playboy issues and she WAS hot. Now I look at her and I just don't see it anymore. Pam on the other hand, no matter how many times I see her I get excited, even though she is now almost 37. The only middle aged chick that does that to me...

i can't get enough of jenny i think she's hot and also me and a friend stole the one of her as the playmate of the year. We were under age and i realy wanted to see her naked it was great.