• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Perez / Penny Mathis / Penny Mathias / Jenny P

Re: Penny Mathis / Jenny P

Have her tits gotten smaller or am I imagining it? I've seen a few pics lately and she doesn't seem to have the fullness although I can't tell if they're new or old photos.

They look the same to me but idk I might looking at old sets.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave

Have her tits gotten smaller or am I imagining it? I've seen a few pics lately and she doesn't seem to have the fullness although I can't tell if they're new or old photos.

Most of the "new" stuff coming out is really stuff she did 5-7 years ago. She started modeling 7 years ago and got that hideous upper back tattoo 5 years ago. You'll notice that in the dream dolls pics she doesn't have it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

^^^ Kind of hard to have any when there isn't any and never will be.
So true Vlad. Penny Mathias is just like Denise Milani, except without the ugly tattoo. Denise is a real sweetie. I miss talking with her.

Anyway, now that Periscope Media has pretty much wiped out Denise's website. Click on any links to Denise's website and up will come... Wendy Fiore... or Wendy4 as everyone now calls her.

Tim Jahns has purposely kept Penny's pictures and held onto them. Which is okay. He's worked hard to develop the DreamDolls.com website. A big reason is so that GlamourShow.com has a chance to develop and grow just as successfully.

So when will she take her hands off the boobs?????

That is the question for the day.....

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave

^^^ No, it's the same lame question someone asks every fuckin day and the answer is always the same too.