• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

some new ones. she needs to start showing off those prego tits. she looks so sexy here tho

Attachments

• JLH3.jpg
    JLH3.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 1,067
  • JLH2.jpg
    JLH2.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 982
  • JLH1.jpg
    JLH1.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 1,057

Hat Man

Closed Account
This really doesn't surprise me since she's expecting, and she's not able to do any filming. Plus, she was pushing to have her fiance have a bigger role in the show.

There will be no third season of Jennifer Love Hewitt‘s Lifetime series The Client List. I hear it was a mutual decision between the network and producer Sony Pictures TV. While the show’s ratings slipped in Season 2 — from 2.7 million for the premiere to 2 million for the finale — I hear the reasons were mainly talent-related. As we reported in June, Lifetime and Sony TV were in a creative standoff with star Hewitt over storylines for a potential third season after the actress, who is an executive producer on the show, had requested that Brian Hallisay, her real-life fiance and father of her baby, also play her character Riley’s baby daddy on the show.

I hear the issues eventually became too much for Lifetime and Sony TV, leading to today’s formal cancellation. Helping the decision is the fact that since the end of The Client List‘s second season, Lifetime successfully launched two new series: Devious Maids, which already has been renewed for a second season, and Witches Of East End, which will be. Lifetime also just picked up another season of Drop Dead Diva, which also is produced by Sony and whose ratings were on par with those for Client List, and has several pilots in production including HR starring Alicia Silverstone.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/lifetimes-the-client-list-cancelled-after-two-seasons/

What a shame, no more Jennifer in lace, and satin outfits. :(

Hat Man :hatsoff:

ones i just found

- - - Updated - - -

last 2

Attachments

• jlhimage2.jpg
    jlhimage2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 984
  • jlhimage3.jpg
    jlhimage3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,016
  • rs_634x1024-131111122354-634.jennifer-love-hewitt-pregnant.ls.111113_copy.jpg
    rs_634x1024-131111122354-634.jennifer-love-hewitt-pregnant.ls.111113_copy.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 979
  • o-JENNIFER-LOVE-HEWITT-570.jpg
    o-JENNIFER-LOVE-HEWITT-570.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant.jpg
    Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 1,025

Hat Man

Closed Account
Jennifer had a little girl last month, and had a quiet wedding with her fiance.

Baby Love Hewitt! Jennifer Love Hewitt welcomed her first child, a beautiful Baby Girl, with Brian Hallisay on Tuesday, Nov. 26, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. And that's not all -- she and Hallisay also secretly tied the knot!

"Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband Brian Hallisay are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter," the rep says. "Autumn James Hallisay was born on November 26." A source adds that the couple "got married recently in private."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ames-secretly-married-brian-hallisay-20132611

Something tells me she's going to make a good mom.

Hat Man :hatsoff: