• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

so what if it is? it's nice jerk-off material, and no one on here's ever going to get the chance to check it out in person, so the illusion won't be destoyed!

shes one hot angel

Hat Man

Closed Account
Not only is she looking the best she has since she was in her early 20's, but her attitude about keeping herself in shape is nice to see.

Jennifer Love Hewitt -- who underwent scrutiny last year for unflattering photos of her in a bikini -- is back in shape. And in October's Shape, she shares some practical tips.

"Instead of piling up food in my fridge that says, 'Come eat me!' I keep enough for only a couple of days," the actress, 30, says.

(here comes the bad one liners on the "come eat me" comment)

"And I rarely have treats around that might tempt me late at night, which is when I usually crave something really fattening," she adds. "What am I going to do? Drive out at 11 at night just to satisfy a craving? No, that's crazy."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/jennifer-love-hewitt-shares-dieting-tips--615

For 12 years I've been saying, she's a class act, sweet personality, and one of the best looking women I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

Hat Man :hatsoff:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Damn.... Still smoking after all these years. :hit: Just show those boobs soon. :boobies: