• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Aniston's Nipples

It seems that every episode of Friends that I watch or every picture of Jennifer Aniston that I see, her nipples are always hard and very visible. I guess she doesn't own a bra. I can't believe that she never noticed this or no one ever told her. I'm fairly certain that she knows about it, and loves the looks she gets from men. But they're always erect. Maybe because they're two inches long? Or maybe she's either always cold or horny? Or maybe they kept it extra cold in the Friends studio just so they would make an appearance. I once heard a rumor that when she was starting out as an actress in New York City, she used to ice down her nipples before going out on an audition. Judging by their frequent appearnces, she's still icing them down. Here's a picture for you viewing pleasure and feel free to tell me if you ever noticed and what your theories might be.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Dude She knows exactly what she's doing...honestly when you watched friends...yeah the comedy was decent but the best part was those damn nipps! haha I never got into friends that much but I'll never forget the nipples!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I heard an interview on Howard Stern once, with David Schwimmer, and he was asked about that. She knew...in fact he stated that, he and other cast members had told her on several occasions that, she couldn't wear something, she had come to the set in, because it was to revealing. Or something to that effect. Point is, she knows. Lets face it, the shows producers, and network execs knew too...sex sells, and they knew her nipples brought in the male audience. For all we know, they paid her extra to ice them up, before her scenes. I just wonder if she likes them played with gently, or pulled and twisted roughly.

rofl blast from the past 4 year old thread.......................

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Now only if she would learn how to smile.

Aaahhhh Jennifer and those nips. This is a girl that has gotten better with age I reckon. She looks amazing nowadays, two thumbs up.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Not long after the show became popular, she gave an interview and the topic of her nips came up (no pun intended). Yeah, she's well aware of the fact that she has constantly erect nipples. In the interview she said that in some scenes on Friends she wore these band-aid like nipple covers to keep them from standing at full attention.

Even though her nips aren't in Bai Ling's league, they are very nice. There's something VERY sexy about a girl with smallish boobs but very large or long nipples, IMO.

I can't wait to see those hard nipples in Wanderlust. If she did show up to the set of Friends wearing such nipple-revealing outfits that they had to make her change her shirt and put on pasties, imagine how hot she must've looked. She must be a real slut to purposely wanna wear outfits that show how hard her nipples are, or she's just desperate for sexual attention from guys, same thing though I guess... Anyway she's unbelievably hot and if she shows her tits completely in Wanderlust I promise to jack off only to Jennifer Aniston for a whole month...

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I never watched with the sound on... Actually she was rather hot in that movie with Ben Stiller.