• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenni Lee / Jenny Lee / Stephanie Sadorra

Re: Jenni Lee

she hot. and wats that comment about her teeth, once her lips are wrapped around ur dick u wont see those teeth any more

Well I finally did it people. I tracked Jenni Lee down, paid for her travel, got her tested, had her stay at my place, and then shot her in 2 scenes before she disappeared back into the ethos.

The first scene for Naughty America and My Dad's Hot Girlfriend comes out today.

Here is the link - MDHG - Jenni Lee

Look for another scene of her to be coming out soon after. :)

Hahah, well, that's one way to pitch it. I'd love to hear Jenni Lee's one-paragraph version!
Thank you, for the vid.

does this mean shes back? You think she will do more scenes? would love for her to come back.

whoaa mann.. what a comeback..!!!!!! the new scene on naughty america is smokin' hot..!!!!!! she is better than everrrr... I hope she is back for good.. do atleast 1 or more scene a month!!

Now I hope Jill Kelly, Mikayla Mendez, Daisy Marie, & August Night make a comeback too..!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yep, I agree with sn0man. She's not her amazing self here. Maybe being a "model" didn't give her enough practice. (I doubt that. lol) So it has to be that dude. But personally I would still fuck her in center court of the NBA Finals. Game 7, in Los Angeles. I'd slam dunk it, shoot a three, and tap that ass off the glass. That's really good pussy, fellas! Am I right? Regardless of the lackluster performance. Plus, she needs to hook up with some dark meat soon. Spice it up!

Well, OCSM christianxxx posted above about making that scene. Yeah, in the scene she takes the lead, and the dude hardly gives her any foreplay. In the past she's showed her hottest side by teasing and foreplay-ing, and that movie just ain't got it. Me, I'd eat her out for hours on the rooftop of the Standard, on a poolchair, and make her whimper for it, cuz she's a star.