• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenni Farley, a.k.a. JWoww,

i just discovered this chick .. she is nice...i dont understand the wowww part...then again i dont understand all these shows that have nothing 2 do with music being played on MTV ... u know MUSIC TELEVISION...what happened 2 that channel over the last 15 years or so..... whats next is BET going to have all white programming...:elaugh:

MTV showed tv shows so they created MTV2 which shows tv shows. i dont watch any of this shit or mTV either. i seriously cannot remember the last time i watched something on mtv ...music or tv show. probably 1st episode of real world 1 and then i realized it was shit and never watched again

I can only hope that this will finally happen!

:nanner: Can't wait to see those bewbs!

we can only hope....but PLAYBOY absolutely stinks! the pictures will suck and just be either photoshopped or the pics will be soooo OVER touched up that she and those tittays will look super fake.
or she will debate back and forth to do it or not to do it and by the time she does ...she will be yesterdays news instead of just doing it today!

BTW how are these jersey shore people making so much money and gaining so much fame for acting like assholes? who has any interest in buying books from these fools...why would i take advice from any of them when there have been libraries full of intellectual books for deacades???

i dont fucking get it....:dunno:

Nice! Hint of areola in a couple of them.

Now, did I hear correctly that her PB shoot would cover up the quim? I'm going to be pretty pissed if I don't get to see all her goods. For free on the internet.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Nice! Hint of areola in a couple of them.

Now, did I hear correctly that her PB shoot would cover up the quim? I'm going to be pretty pissed if I don't get to see all her goods. For free on the internet.

Considering how she attained the little fame she has...give it 5 years, and the "stolen sex tape" will be everywhere.

That's wrong. She made a one time appearance in TNA Wrestling, Angelina is wrestling in TNA tomorrow. Snooki is appearing on WWE RAW next Monday.