• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenni Farley, a.k.a. JWoww,

can these ppl just die already in a fiery crash

AMEN to that :bowdown: i watched the 1st season it was ok. definitely not great but not too terrible to not watch as part of "pop culture"
i have absolutely ZERO interest in this show going into season 2 or beyond they make thousands of dollars for appearances....1000's of dollars because they were on a tv show where they acted completely stupid.
mike the situation has a book coming out about tanning,laundry and the gym.....WHY ? why the fuck would i look to this clown for advice? i have a brain of my own,i know how to do my own laundry,i do my own gym workout specific for myself because i play ice hockey and dont need ABS to play.and why get a fake tan in a tanning booth when i can go outside and not spend money? idiot-he is going to make almost 5 million this year,believe that?

I love the playboy celebrity issues. They take a celeb we all know and airbrush them within an inch of their life and then we all get to try and guess who the woman in those pics are. I hope they got to see the goods before they offered the 400k....she could strip down and they might be "Oh damn, what were we thinking?"