• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennette McCurdy

You do do know that this has been photoshopped, don't you?

There's no way in hell they'd miss this sort of thing.

Actually, it IS real, she even confirmed it last year, a year after it happened. But no, it didn't air like that. SOMEONE stole it(her words) from the cutting room floor, and put it online. When Nick aired it, they then edited in a orange bra, and thats actually the "photoshopped" version.

Ok, here is a news story the year it happened, before she commented on it, but it says the same thing. http://thats-show-biz.blogspot.com/2013/09/finally-truth-did-jennette-mccurdy-have.html

If it never aired, why does it have the "New on Nick" logo in the lower right hand corner? That's only put there when it's broadcast. The one with the orange bra is the only one that should have that, which makes me think it's the one that's original. Not that it really matters, but the nip slip always looked fake to me.

I'm sorry, but you have to be one credulous motherfucker to believe that's real. Not only does it actually look like a dreadful fake, but it falls apart upon the most basic of critical thinking.

If it never aired, why does it have the "New on Nick" logo in the lower right hand corner? That's only put there when it's broadcast. The one with the orange bra is the only one that should have that, which makes me think it's the one that's original. Not that it really matters, but the nip slip always looked fake to me.

Also, there's no way a minor would be on set and in front of the camera topless where her tits would be easily visible like that. There are people whose job it is to keep shit like that from happening.

Actually, it IS real, she even confirmed it last year, a year after it happened. But no, it didn't air like that. SOMEONE stole it(her words) from the cutting room floor, and put it online. When Nick aired it, they then edited in a orange bra, and thats actually the "photoshopped" version.

Ok, here is a news story the year it happened, before she commented on it, but it says the same thing. http://thats-show-biz.blogspot.com/2013/09/finally-truth-did-jennette-mccurdy-have.html

I want an actual citation of her confirming this. A gossip site that itself doesn't back up its claim with anything substantial means exactly dick.

This thread needs an update...

giphy.gif

Possibly more a bit later...