• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I love this pic soooo much!!!!!! THis era by the way I really love of her, she looked so fit in those days......

I might get slammed for this but, Jenna has lost all her sex appeal. I don't know if its age or something else but she just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I might get slammed for this but, Jenna has lost all her sex appeal. I don't know if its age or something else but she just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Not sure why you would get "slammed". Plastic surgery fucked her up and she's pretty ugly now because of it.... heads up to future generations (silicone doesn't age well). I'd probably still watch her take it in the butt though.

Not sure why you would get "slammed". Plastic surgery fucked her up and she's pretty ugly now because of it.... heads up to future generations (silicone doesn't age well). I'd probably still watch her take it in the butt though.

Truth is truth.
Plastic surgery and addiction will do it every time.

Her face is no longer that attractive and all those tattoos she's added over the years. Disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Her face is no longer that attractive and all those tattoos she's added over the years. Disappointing.

^Are those recent? She looked pretty messed up in pictures I've seen from that "Celebrity" Big Brother thing, she was embracing [NOBABE]Farrah Abraham[/NOBABE]. Drugs advance aging, and she's living proof of that, based on those pictures.

^Are those recent? She looked pretty messed up in pictures I've seen from that "Celebrity" Big Brother thing, she was embracing [NOBABE]Farrah Abraham[/NOBABE]. Drugs advance aging, and she's living proof of that, based on those pictures.

no way...those are old...just black and white. she had her tits taken out a few years back. her face is not what it used to be and shes all tatted up now.