• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nah...still kinda looks like an anorexic alien...

Guys do you any of you have links to videos or torrents as to where we can find when jenna had brunette hair and did hardcore?

I second that motion...it is THE best set she's ever done.

I agree also....not that this is the best set ever, but that physically she was at her peak during this time. At the point plastic surgery had managed to change her face from being merely "cute" to full-on beautiful. I think the primary difference today from comparing pix is she had something done to her eyes that makes them look stretched and vaguely oriental. And bad lip injections. That, combined with her weight loss, is what makes her look so startling now.

With all due respect and no offense intended...

...you two are nuts (about this).

She looks good here. But the best ever?

Uh....no.

:D

I agree also....not that this is the best set ever, but that physically she was at her peak during this time. At the point plastic surgery had managed to change her face from being merely "cute" to full-on beautiful. I think the primary difference today from comparing pix is she had something done to her eyes that makes them look stretched and vaguely oriental. And bad lip injections. That, combined with her weight loss, is what makes her look so startling now.

No offense taken McRocket.

I pretty much was going for what Onan said on this one. I wasn't saying that this is the best SET, just that Jenna's look at this point in time was better than the bleach blonde look she had before. I think the work she had done on her face to get her to this point made her look more natural. I even liked the dark hair phase that she went through. But compared to her "original" look, this is time frame, she is much hotter.