Jenna Jameson live on cam?!!!!

Wow now here is a room to keep an eye on :clap:

Chat room: Premium Link Upgrade

Profile: Premium Link Upgrade
 
Quite a surprise.

I thought that the big stars do not do cam shows.

Sometimes they do, guess it's a quick easy money grab or something
 
Maybe she just missed being adored, I believe her net-worth is at Premium Link Upgrade . Hello Jenna ( :wave2: ), must be a true JJ fan-boys dream come true. :D

I could be wrong but I do not believe her net worth is 30 million
 
I could be wrong but I do not believe her net worth is 30 million

She wouldn't do cam if she was worth 30M, that's for sure. Awards mistress, webcam, i bet you on an early come back...sounds more like she needs some fuel on her bank account, to be honest.
 
I wouldn't call Jenna a big star anymore. More like a washed up druggie.

Well I can not mention 1 other "porn star" who fills up a chat room as fast as she did, she is still by far the most known porn star out there.
 
She wouldn't do cam if she was worth 30M, that's for sure. Awards mistress, webcam, i bet you on an early come back...sounds more like she needs some fuel on her bank account, to be honest.

That was my thought however I know the myfreecams owner a bit and he might have offered her something ridiculous to get on there. Something stupid to pass on.
 
That was my thought however I know the myfreecams owner a bit and he might have offered her something ridiculous to get on there. Something stupid to pass on.

That's also true. I just thought she said never again with porn, so all this frenetic activity all of a sudden sounds a bit suspicious.

Now, send me a happy birthday private message or i'll tell Anders that you stole his fleshlight.
 
Back
Top