• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Someone knows what she does now? Or if anyone has active social network?it is just of curiosity (i used Google translate). Thank you

I accidentally deleted a very rare video of Jenaveve fucking two random guys at the hotel... I looked all over the internet couldn't find it anymore :(

Here are some pics from another hard to find Jenaveve scene. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I can't post any of the actual hardcore screen grabs on this site.

In this video, Jenaveve is a stripper and comes across a guy who has never been to a strip club before. It also turns out he's a virgin. She makes it her mission to seduce him and take his virginity. First she tries with lap dances. He resists so she brings him to a back room and proceeds to try harder. Eventually she gets him down on the bed, her lips wrapped around his cock, and then fucks the shit out of him. This is my all time favorite Jenaveve scene!

Hope you share this with us :)

This is another scene from Jenaveve taken straight from her website, this time which John Depth.. Would be a great scene however John for whatever reason can't stay hard :(

That would be nice! I use to have this scene a long time ago, but its nowhere to be find nowadays.

Would be nice to see the very rare scene "for Lartec" where she acts as a stripper too...