• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Sometimes I forget how tiny Jenaveve is! She's a 5 foot tall perfect package. Check her out in the first pic in relation to the other ladies....

These screen grabs are from an easy to find video called "Brat School." Jenaveve is a naughty schoolgirl....a boy spies on her at the beginning as she's pleasuring herself and then they go at it. I like the scene for the shoolgirl theme, the tiny skirt that stays on throughout, and Jenaveve's perfect BJ to start the scene off right.

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Here are some pics from a somewhat rare scene with Jenaveve in a threesome with Carmen Hart from the Wicked movie "Mobster's Ball." Jenaveve looks so hot in this outfit, and the fact that she keeps some clothes on while she's fucking the shit out of the lucky dude makes it even hotter! Jenaveve has some of the best legs in the business, as pic #2 illustrates.

(Carmen Hart isn't too shabby either!)

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
More screengrabs from another rare gem....this time Jenaveve Jolie in the movie "Bound."

She starts out by dripping hot wax and teasing a blindfolded guy before giving him a ride he'll never recover from. Jenaveve in stockings writhing around all over some lucky dude? What else could you want?

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Jenaveve did three different scenes for the "Latin Adultery" site. The second of those scenes is somewhat rare to find, but it is definitely worth it.

If you're a fan of the "69" position you'll like this one as there is an extended sequence shown from multiple angles as Jenaveve gives one of her sensual blowjobs while at the same time buries the lucky fuckers face in her pussy.

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Here are some pics from an outdoor scene Jenaveve did for Hustler Magazine in the movie "Young Girls Fantasies 8." Great energy between the two and dude nearly cums during the amazing blowjob scene as well as at the end when she's riding him.

Here are some pics from another hard to find Jenaveve scene. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I can't post any of the actual hardcore screen grabs on this site.

In this video, Jenaveve is a stripper and comes across a guy who has never been to a strip club before. It also turns out he's a virgin. She makes it her mission to seduce him and take his virginity. First she tries with lap dances. He resists so she brings him to a back room and proceeds to try harder. Eventually she gets him down on the bed, her lips wrapped around his cock, and then fucks the shit out of him. This is my all time favorite Jenaveve scene!

Where did you get this vid from???

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
This scene was asked about earlier in the thread. Its from a now dead website.....one of the stranger scenes Jenaveve has done. The scene is called "Boobs and Bottoms." It is shot in the "silent movie" format. Black and White. No speech. Saloon Music playing. Little text boxes popping up during the action.

Scene starts out with Jenaveve oiling herself up, and then it transitions into a fairly hot scene.

Bro is there anyway I can download this scene??? I'll pay for it, it doesnt matter I just want to see it

I acquired this scene from a Jenaveve fan who knew the photographer. It was a custom video for a paying customer, not a scene produced for a website. I saw a pic on a forum years ago and tracked it down. Here are some more pics from the scene.

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
I haven't seen this clip floating around the net much. Its from a movie called Hotsex dot com. Jenaveve spends some time writhing around on dude and keeps on her boots....great look!

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Jenaveve is known for her blowjob skills....perhaps her greatest BJ scene was from a Bangbros movie called "Rica." She teases, licks, sucks, jerks, and ultimately finishes guy off in her mouth. The close up view in this scene is amazing! Here are some non-hardcore screen grabs from the scene.

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Another somewhat rare scene....this time from a Brazzers Live episode. Jenaveve and two random blondes get oiled up in a live orgy scene with a cowboy theme. Of course, Jenaveve was the hottest and has some great slippery action in this one.

hgccgdslj

Closed Account
Some pics from a scene early in Jenaveve's career, "Pussy Footin' 10." I'm not into the foot fetish stuff, but Jenaveve's body makes it worth watching!