• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jena Kay Ricci

I don't know exactly what happened, and I don't know if it's true as well, don't remember where I read it, but she and Darlene Silva (Tyra Lex), had a fight (boxing match), and Darlene Silva KO'D HER. Again, I don't know if this really happened as I said before, don't take this as a true account, but their were rumors about this.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I haven't seen anything new from Jena in a while. Anyone know what's going on with her? How do you email her a question?

What ever happened to this SEXY babe? Has she quit the biz?

my reply to my last post, is because of this post.

From my very good source and friend over at Aziani, Rachel Aziani, Jena Kay Ricci actually has stopped modeling for Buzz (she last modeled for them at her website in 2007) ... In 2008, Jena actually bought a very large house in Phoenix, Arizona for her mother, cat and her boyfriend at the time. Buzz Aziani took her pictures and videos and integrated them into the aziani.com website. I once had her email address. However, once her website was dissolved there would be no way of contacting her though email.

I did see a few photosets of Jena Kay Ricci on the internet, that Scott JX the owner of Actiongirls.com did. He photographed her back in 2009. However, nothing else since then.

So yes, you can consider her as quitting the biz as she would be "retired."

actiongirlsjenadining008.jpg
actiongirlsjenalolita022.jpg
actiongirlsjennapooltable002.jpg