• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

thats doesn't matter for us whether you do anal or even if u never opt for hardcore..your die hard fan like us will always like to luv u as usual we do............:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes guys...it's true! I'm going to start doing hardcore exclusively on my website. And as most of you have heard, I'm kicking it off with a Live Members Only show this Monday, June 22nd at 9pm est. Not sure how many galleries you've seen, or which ones Freeones has posted, but here are a few new galleries for you to check out...

Photo Gallery 1
Photo Gallery 2
Photo Gallery 3
Movie Gallery 1
Movie Gallery 2

I also have a brand new tour and re-launched my entire members area! Come check it out! http://www.jelenajensen.com/

Hope to see you guys on Monday night!

xo
j

Yes !!!! So, finally miracles happens when you wish with faith !!! :bowdown:

really? i love her pussy - i think it'll be cool to see it get worked. i'd really like to see her take an internal cumshot too. just a different way to appreciate her, i guess.

Hmm..! It'd be a sweet a dream to see Her shooting an internal cumshot movie.
But miracles might happen.. :)

jelenajensen

Official Checked Star Member
i am still stunned by the development i would have thought jelena would do HC girl on girl (which i am patiently waiting for)b4 ever even trying this

Not really. Those that have attended a lot of my webchats know that I'm not bisexual...I'm just not into girls like that. I find them beautiful and like playing with their tits and don't mind kissing them, but I'm 100% heterosexual. I'm much more comfortable and into having sex with a man. This is why I've never gotten into g/g hardcore. Cock...now that's a different story! :)

xo
j

Foxbat1155

Closed Account
:rolleyes:Miss Jensen, a big fan of yours here:rolleyes:, I've been trying to keep up with your sets ever since matts models, one question, can you assure me that if I join to see the show, the server will not be overloaded? There will be no technical problems? Have you estimated the amount of connections that night?

Good Luck on your top career. Top 10 to me. Ever.:lovecoupl

jelenajensen

Official Checked Star Member
:rolleyes:Miss Jensen, a big fan of yours here:rolleyes:, I've been trying to keep up with your sets ever since matts models, one question, can you assure me that if I join to see the show, the server will not be overloaded? There will be no technical problems? Have you estimated the amount of connections that night?

Good Luck on your top career. Top 10 to me. Ever.:lovecoupl

I host with the number one hosting company in adult and I also use Camz's members only function on my site. Camz shows can hold thousands of people viewing at once. Rest assured that nothing should happen! I can't 100% guarantee that nothing will happen because no one ever has full control over technology, but there should not be a problem because both servers can handle large amounts of volume.

xo
j

Hey!

You Might remember me... we went on a date a while back. Woops... that was a dream I had; sorry... I get those confused now and then!

Well, congrats on your choice... I hope it was not for the fans or anything crazy like that! I can't imagine with your fan base that times would be tough and you needed to do something like this for some extra cash! I sure hope not. Honestly, I don't think you had to do anything like this but if you want it who is anyone to stop you? Also, do listen to these anal freaks! I like how the one guy slipped you the idea under the context of "expanding your career." Like he knows the business!?! Seriously, if someone needed to have anal sex with you to get off, well... they shouldn't be having sex with you in the first place!

But I digress...

So, who's the lucky guy? Is he your BF/Husband/ or just some stud from the business?

Also, do you plan on doing any hardcore scenes for other companies? Like an edition of Jack's Playground with you doing HC? FYI... the one with you and Jamie campairing breasts... I think that is what I will see when I wake up in Heaven!

Just keep it classy!

StarMan

Jelena... would you accept an interview for my blog it is *********************** let me knwo if I can send you the questions by PM
thanx

Jelena, I am so happy that you are doing this and that you are doing it because you want to and not because you feel coerced into it. Your independent attitude is very sexy.

I must admit, I only enjoy watching boy/girl films and galleries so I have not followed your work as closely as I did when you first started to become popular. However, I am looking forward to seeing if you are as much of a hellcat as I have always imagined you are. They say that smart girls are the best in bed...but no pressure :p

BTW, what are your limitations? I saw that you won't do anal (which is fine w/me) but is there anything else that's off limits?

Wow, first Gianna goes A and then this! What a great week. My only hope for JJ is that she does some good 3-some scenes :nanner:

I would appreciate it if after you're all....finished...we could get a little recap here of what what down during the live show.