• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
On the other hand, it is my understanding that she is starting (or may start) to do girl-girl for other companies.

I guess I don't follow what you're saying, because hasn't Jelena been doing girl/girl for other companies for quite some time now?

I guess I don't follow what you're saying, because hasn't Jelena been doing girl/girl for other companies for quite some time now?

Oops. That was written in the context of "hardcore". Jelena has always done girl/girl material but not until recently was it hardcore )mouth to vagina and/or finger insertion).

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Oops. That was written in the context of "hardcore". Jelena has always done girl/girl material but not until recently was it hardcore )mouth to vagina and/or finger insertion).

Ah, okay. I guess I don't understand the more minute distinctions of all this. I need to brush up, apparently. :dunno:

Edit - Pics removed. Jelena's hardcore material has not been released for free. Any further attempts for sharing this kind of stuff will result in your ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this real ? :eek: :surprise:
Hell yes! That perfect hourglass looks unreal riding on a rod, so yeah, one has to ask and pinch oneself to be sure. ;)