• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

She's doing g/g hardcore now... next step, threesome... maybe... and some anal soon (let's hope).

I really don't get it. Anal is kind of like felching, dirty sanchez, etc. to a lesser degree. Rare air to find a girl into it. Most girls on camera only doing on camera because it pays more than vaginal sex.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Here's a free tip for you.

Create a website that is actually worth paying to see. I feel bad for any sucker who paid to be a member of your site. It's just horrible and hardly ever updates!

Yes, it's horrible and hardly ever updates. That's why we've been in business for 12 years, have one of the best model rosters of any site on the web, do some of the best photography of those models that you will see anywhere and update a measly three times per week.

D_Mang

Banned
http://**********/jpg?id=0jo9Fqjf

Yes, it's horrible and hardly ever updates. That's why we've been in business for 12 years, have one of the best model rosters of any site on the web, do some of the best photography of those models that you will see anywhere and update a measly three times per week.

Bullshit. Your video section is full of the same old crap. Your photo sets are very small and offer little variety. The photos are also edited way too much to the point that they look fake. By edited I mean cleaned up/airbrushed, etc.

You have one of those sites that will post a particular portion of a video and call it "part 1" and consider that an update. lol! Any other site will just post the entire video instead of milking it to extend things out (hoping a member will pay another month to get the content he wants). Breaking up videos into separate "updates" is a rip off. How would you feel if you paid to see Iron Man 2 and they stopped the movie 1/2 way through and told you to come back next week?