• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

I hear a rumour that Jelena is pregnant and there is not going to be any more HC stuff.

Can anyone confirm

Even if it is true there will still be new hardcore material for a while because she has already been filming it for a year or so.

jelenajensen

Official Checked Star Member
I hear a rumour that Jelena is pregnant and there is not going to be any more HC stuff.

Can anyone confirm?

:1orglaugh That's the most ridiculous rumor EVER!!! Where did you hear that one? I'm definitely not pregnant and I have no plans of quitting hardcore! I have my next live boy/girl show Monday night and am doing two big hi glam production days next month. Merely rumors, my friend!

xo
j

:1orglaugh That's the most ridiculous Rumor EVER!!! Where did you hear that one? I'm definitely not pregnant and I have no plans of quitting hardcore! I have my next live boy/girl show Monday night and am doing two big hi glam production days next month. Merely Rumors, my friend!

xo
j

I bet you would have laughed a few years ago and called that post a ridiculous Rumor.

Congratulations to Jelena for going hardcore.
I am sure that in took in consideration what would enjoy your fans.( I am one of them).
Really great, very good surprise for us.
I wish more to come.

Thank you also for posting on freeones and answering questions.

Can you try to pick up Adele Stephens into hardcore?
That would be amazing.
You have made a nice vid/set with her (I recommand that to all members:
2 of the nicest babes ever.)

here is a sample :

http://galleries.swankdollars.com/PicGalleries/Velvet/adele_jelena/?nats=oknow:partner:v,

cheers

:1orglaugh That's the most ridiculous rumor EVER!!! Where did you hear that one? I'm definitely not pregnant and I have no plans of quitting hardcore!

Fantastic. Why not more hardcore to date then?

Some POV stuff filmed in HD (full hardcore, not just oral) would be great. Just a suggestion ;)

The last live hardcore webcam was POV and she did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. That video will be released on Monday.

Each month, the intention is to release a HD boy-girl video, the recorded webcam plus a photoset. But, since some of the early recorded HD video did not have photosets, she will just release another video instead.

They are being released... it's just not a barrage of hardcore from Jelena!