• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

Poster Pictorial ...

Totally agreed on that above pictorial gallery, Uppercut. WOW!
This new set now joins another, earlier one from Pinup Glam, that I send to friends regularly with the caption, "now this is a model!"
Especially when they are drooling over some actress, or some figure when they say they prefer "thin."
All and I mean acknowledge (unless they absolutely prefer A cups).

Realities?

- Men want dark brunettes overwhelmingly, both as a multiple choice as well as an exclusive -- jet black being very popular, especially as dressing on a woman that is unique, quite unplain and of a look very original

- When dealing with the supermodel of 5'7"-5'10", more men than not prefer a slender figure of 36-38"/24-26"/36-38" hourglass than thinner and less shapely, appealing to the "breeding" aspect (even if they don't realize it)

- More men than not prefer a meaty ass and powerful thighs (don't have to be huge, but more than the common lack of any muscle), providing both curvature and suggesting she can go all-night-long atop

- When those wide 36-38" hips have a matching 36-38" cheat with a C+ cup ample bust that rounds out all the curves, especially if the bust size offsets her opposing, jutting, full ass, it's the ultimate

I know, I've said this over and over, some people disagree, some people are sick of me saying it, but I cannot when I see sets like Jelena's of this striking reality.