• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
What's next, honey?... Could you do some hardcore 4 us?:dunno:

Funny, but I'm ok with Jelena not doing H/C....

(and yes, I now my opinion is probably in the minority....:D )

Funny, but I'm ok with Jelena not doing H/C....
(and yes, I now my opinion is probably in the minority....:D )
But you are far from alone! ;)

ERC and Jelena Jensen

I'm the first to admit that ERC and Jelena Jensen are not my favorites. At the same time, those two, thin, curvy hourglass beauties would be worshiped the mainstream would only plaster their pictures like they do countless, far less curvy and beautify models, much less celebrities (which rarely have any body, and the ones that do are not that fine in comparison).

What I wouldn't give to take some pictures of these two, plaster them all over the mainstream media and TV "celebrity" shows, and show the American public what they are missing by sticking with sickly thin, straight-shaped models and even less curvy celebrities. And then I'd just have to laugh when all those male viewers just had their jaws drop, especially after they look back at the popular models and celebrities and realize ERC and Jelena just blow them out-of-the-water.

Re: ERC and Jelena Jensen

What I wouldn't give to take some pictures of these two, plaster them all over the mainstream media and TV "celebrity" shows, and show the American public what they are missing by sticking with sickly thin, straight-shaped models and even less curvy celebrities. And then I'd just have to laugh when all those male viewers just had their jaws drop, especially after they look back at the popular models and celebrities and realize ERC and Jelena just blow them out-of-the-water.

I thought about that too. Maybe one day there will be an internet model who will blow up in a similar manner to what Pamela Anderson was with Playboy in the 90's. One of these current models could do it, they just haven't pursued the mainstream vehicle to get themselves out there yet it seems. They just market themselves as nude models so far. All they need is that one role on a Baywatch type TV show, or an MTV show like how Jenny McCarthy blew up. It could happen.

jelenajensen

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Everyone!

It's been a while since I stopped by to say hello...so here I am...HELLO!!! :D I hope you're all doing well and have been enjoying my latest work. I've been quite busy this year but busy is good. If you haven't already joined my site, feel free to stop on by...you won't regret it!

xoxo
Jelena

jelenajensen

Official Checked Star Member

I thought about that too. Maybe one day there will be an internet model who will blow up in a similar manner to what Pamela Anderson was with Playboy in the 90's. One of these current models could do it, they just haven't pursued the mainstream vehicle to get themselves out there yet it seems. They just market themselves as nude models so far. All they need is that one role on a Baywatch type TV show, or an MTV show like how Jenny McCarthy blew up. It could happen.

I've actually been shooting a few mainstream movies this year. My latest was a small role in a movie called "Cougar Club" with Faye Dunaway and Carrie Fisher. I haven't really been pursuing acting or mainstream lately...it has just kind of fallen into my lap. But I may wade a bit deeper into it this coming year. You'll have to keep a look out...

xoxo
Jelena

I've actually been shooting a few mainstream movies this year. My latest was a small role in a movie called "Cougar Club" with Faye Dunaway and Carrie Fisher. I haven't really been pursuing acting or mainstream lately...it has just kind of fallen into my lap. But I may wade a bit deeper into it this coming year. You'll have to keep a look out...

xoxo
Jelena

Nice to see you around these parts Jelena. Cougar Club, huh? I'll have to check that out! :thumbsup: I hope the mainstream stuff works out for you too. You're a very beautiful woman btw, and I look forward to seeing your next modeling work as well.

:hatsoff:

hiimrudd

Closed Account
Hey Everyone!

It's been a while since I stopped by to say hello...so here I am...HELLO!!! :D I hope you're all doing well and have been enjoying my latest work. I've been quite busy this year but busy is good. If you haven't already joined my site, feel free to stop on by...you won't regret it!

xoxo
Jelena
Hi Jelena
You have all the great attributes to make it mainstream. Keep working hard, I know you will be a sucess in your endeavors. I'll allways have your old fotos to drool over, love you in white undies:nanner:

I've actually been shooting a few mainstream movies this year.
Yes! I knew there had to be some casting and directories out there that wanted the best in visual dressing.
My latest was a small role in a movie called "Cougar Club" with Faye Dunaway and Carrie Fisher. I haven't really been pursuing acting or mainstream lately...it has just kind of fallen into my lap.
As it should given your unique beauty.
But I may wade a bit deeper into it this coming year. You'll have to keep a look out...
I sure will!