• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

darkman

Retired Moderator
Need name...

... link...

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 4,071
Jelena Jensen: Any Hardcore yet?

Absolutely gorgeous gal, now I've only seen softcore and dildo sets with her in but today I saw this:

Jelena @ The Mask

And I'm really hoping there are going to be some hardcore material coming out, does anyone know if she's involved with hardcore now? (I don't have access to that site to see if there is really anything more than these posed pics)

I think Jelena is hot as well definatly a very fine woman. I first saw her at big naturals and then from then on out it was like I found lots more of her.

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator Freeones]

Yeah, lucky all right - busting my ass to get it all up though. I'm actually more on the back end admin/business side of things "site director" is my official title. The Webmistress I've got lined up to start at site launch is an amazingly hot chick who calls herself "Wonder Kitten", I don't know much about her other than she comes highly recommended, and has a great rack. She's hired!

Anyway, we're still in the process of structuring the member's section, so any JJ fans out there, now's your time to speak up! tell us what you'd like to see!

Jelene Jensen

Man i crave this big breasted beauty..does any one have links to other sets then the ones here at freeones? pu-pu-puleeezz hook me up