• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jelena Jensen

She is boring. I saw her live show yesterday. Same b/g show as usual. No preparation. Never on time (she moves her show twice). Don't buy Skype show with her (she doesn't want that you turn on your cam...wtf why would i pay 200$ for 15 min).

She is boring. I saw her live show yesterday. Same b/g show as usual. No preparation. Never on time (she moves her show twice). Don't buy Skype show with her (she doesn't want that you turn on your cam...wtf why would i pay 200$ for 15 min).

That is true, the cam shows have been cancelled far too many times since last November. And yea the b/g shows r getting boring. Plus I think she is getting skinnier, losing those curves around waist- member since 2012

Agreed with you all, requested a custom video from her, kept me waiting for 3-4 weeks and then she notified that she wasn't gonna do it because she didn't feel comfortable doing what I was requesting (didn't agree with the uniform I was proposing) and that's ok... but she could've said that to me when I ordered, not 3-4 weeks after making the order... regardless I will say she is amazingly hot