• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jeff Sessions: A thin-skinned snowflake

This guy goes around thinking he knows everything about everyone, making assumptions and shit. And liberals are condescending and elitist? :1orglaugh

No worries.

No one here considers you part of the elite or an elitist.

Like the George Lopez Show without the charm.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I know this very well, he always preferred to lie than be honest with himself and with others.
The amount you "know well" could be written on a pinhead.

2)I am not blind...
The rest of the sentence was omitted because it was full of shit. You're fucking blind.

I rely on...
Pure, unadulterated bullshit. Seriously georges, you're lying to my face. You can fuck off with that.

...which help me to make my decisions in a rational way.
:rofl2::rofl::1orglaugh

3) Right wing blogs, I heard? Complete bs, I can do the same with your opinions and find it all related to the left...
No, you can find the opinions of the strawman you think I and others are. I get it, it makes it easy when your opponents are cardboard cut-outs. Reality isn't so simple.

4) Because you do a great job?
Yep.

5) I don't think that you have voted either for Romney or Mc Cain because you didn't like them, so whether you deny it or not, you voted for Obama
Yes. Because 100% of eligible voters voted for Obama or one of his opponents.

...oh wait, that isn't anywhere near reality.

6) I know perhaps better than you who the medias are rolling for. Why do you think some tv news anchors get fucked by government representatives? To make sure that they still have their jobs and that the government controls them and that the medias brainwash the masses of sheeps. The medias are most of the time government's prostitutes and do what they are told by them to do. Does a really independant, free and objective press exist nowadays? Not, anymore.
Your twice-a-day-broken clock moment. Spot on.

Not being sarcastic. Kudos.

...also not terribly relevant to this thread, but...

7) I post where I want.
You sure can. And you'll be accordingly called out on stupid shit you post.

8) You can't make a difference between the reality and what the press says you. I think that in a way, it is being blind.
This level of projection is almost painful to behold. georges - your whole worldview is a bullshit narrative, drawn up and put forward by groups who can profit off it. And you lap it up. Then you kid yourself that you're validating it by going out and finding exactly what you're looking for, reading exactly what confirms what you believe, and reinforce it with other useful idiots all thinking the same thing. It's a stunning example of confirmation bias - but to an extreme that simply isn't in touch with objective reality anymore.

I know you'll deny it, you'll argue it, you'll throw up your typical "I know it is you who is whatever-you-said-to-me" (what's the French translation to 'I know you are but what am I?') - it doesn't matter, any more than if you deny gravity or basic mathematics. But you'll write it anyway. You'll carry on your delusion. And until I can systematically ignore you, I will call you out on it.

:georges:

Rattrap

3) Right wing blogs, I heard? Complete bs, I can do the same with your opinions and find it all related to the left, so what 's the point? To tell me that I am wrong and that you are right? What a childish way of arguing

I wanted to return to this - do you want to bet on this? No joke, honest wager, and not for something so trite as money, but board presence.

Georges completely loses me when he makes claims about the Clintons being murderers as if it's a fact. And yet at the same time he writes that "I rely on pragmatism, realism".

Just reading now that Sessions has vowed to crack down on marijuana and has dismissed arguments for its medical use as “desperate.”

And it appears Trump is on the same page with him, and threatening to act in accordance.

God what a pair of complete ignoramuses :facepalm:

Do they even realize most of what constitutes medical marijuana doesn't get you "stoned" or "high as a kite"? (like for instance three martini lunches do?)

I don't use the stuff myself, but I know a whole lot of people who derive all kinds of medical benefits from it, including cancer patients. Ah well, fuck cancer patients too I guess. Weaklings.
This making America great again stuff just keeps getting better all the time :thumbsup:

Even some liberals disagree

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bloomberg-medical-marijuana-one-of-great-hoaxes-of-all-time/

The left love to cloak their agenda as a "medical" issue.

All a pot head has to do is go doctor shopping and find a red diaper doper physician to prescribe weed for their "malady".

I don't really give a shit if you smoke it if you aren't at work or operating a vehicle.

What Trump should do is lobby congress to fund a massive study proving medical marijuana has limited benefits.

georges

Staff member
No worries.

No one here considers you part of the elite or an elitist.

Like the George Lopez Show without the charm.
And for the note, he can't pay for his own healthcare and is not even an owner of an appartment in a great neighborhood, so of what part of the elite or an elitist he can be?? :1orglaugh:

georges

Staff member
1) The amount you "know well" could be written on a pinhead.

2) The rest of the sentence was omitted because it was full of shit. You're fucking blind. Pure, unadulterated bullshit. Seriously georges, you're lying to my face. You can fuck off with that.

:rofl2::rofl::1orglaugh

3) No, you can find the opinions of the strawman you think I and others are. I get it, it makes it easy when your opponents are cardboard cut-outs. Reality isn't so simple.

4) Yep.

5) Yes. Because 100% of eligible voters voted for Obama or one of his opponents. ...oh wait, that isn't anywhere near reality.

6) Your twice-a-day-broken clock moment. Spot on. Not being sarcastic. Kudos. ...also not terribly relevant to this thread, but...

7) You sure can. And you'll be accordingly called out on stupid shit you post.

8) This level of projection is almost painful to behold. georges - your whole worldview is a bullshit narrative, drawn up and put forward by groups who can profit off it. And you lap it up. Then you kid yourself that you're validating it by going out and finding exactly what you're looking for, reading exactly what confirms what you believe, and reinforce it with other useful idiots all thinking the same thing. It's a stunning example of confirmation bias - but to an extreme that simply isn't in touch with objective reality anymore.

I know you'll deny it, you'll argue it, you'll throw up your typical "I know it is you who is whatever-you-said-to-me" (what's the French translation to 'I know you are but what am I?') - it doesn't matter, any more than if you deny gravity or basic mathematics. But you'll write it anyway. You'll carry on your delusion. And until I can systematically ignore you, I will call you out on it.

:georges:

1) So is your way of reasoning as void and meaningless as the wind's blast

2) You can't handle the trut hand your statement are insulting people who are not liberals for example Jeff Session insulted as snowflake. When your dear leader Obama's administration was so full of shit with people like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, you said nothing on them despite both were despicable persons. I am not lying to your face but the fact that you are an unadultered tool explains why you have troubles to understand things that are easy to understand for others. Weren't you among the ones who believed twice in Obama's campaigns? Answer the question if you are honest with yourself

3) The opinions of liberals including yours, I know them well enough to understand and see that according to liberals anyone who doesn't think like a liberal is bad person or evil. So please spare me this lame and useless :bs:

4) Wrong, you do an awful job as usual, sorry to burst your bubble.

5) Please don't beat around the bush. if you are honest with yourself, say then for who you voted. If it ain't Mc Cain or Mittens then it is Obama

6) What a lame excuse coming from you. Keep your sweet sarcasm to your ownself

7) Because your beyond meaningless, relentless and useless babling have been revealed over the years

8) You insane drivel and constant whining like a little kid make it hard to take you seriously. With you there is absolutely nothing to learn, except that liberals and leftists of any kind are flawless and perfect people when in fact they aren't and other people are just evil. I analyze what I am reading and I don't need the press or any other kind of fucking media to tell what I should believe in or what I should fight for. Brainwashed people are sheeps whether you like it or not and they are also fucking stupid. Don't tell me that you are unbiased or objective because you are not. It is something you will never or hardly ever be. Because of your willingness to always reply to me, it shows, that what I am writing somewhat bites you. You don't know how I am happy about it.

Last edited:

Rattrap

I quoted the parts of your post that were not one of the following:
A) Gibberish
B) Objectively false
C) Bullshit
D) Inanely stupid

I figure this will save me time from now on.

What about that bet?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I quoted the parts of your post that were not one of the following:
A) Gibberish
B) Objectively false
C) Bullshit
D) Inanely stupid

I figure this will save me time from now on.

What about that bet?

I tip my hat to you, brother. You must be a master in bhuddism or something, otherwise you would have thrown the towel reasoning with these guys, too.

Have a good day, you just made mine :georges:

And for the note, he can't pay for his own healthcare and is not even an owner of an appartment in a great neighborhood, so of what part of the elite or an elitist he can be?? :1orglaugh:

There it is folks. As clear as day. The snobbery here is unbelievable. Looking down on hard working Americans who don't own their own home and don't have healthcare because they're busting their ass trying to make an honest wage and still can't get ahead. If I said the same thing about poor southerners/white working class, people on here would lose their shit. I'm sick and tired of privileged elites like Georges who show utter contempt when taking about working class Americans. Come to the cities and actually talk these people. Despite what you've read there's lots of good people there and they're just like anyone else in this country trying to take care of themselves and their family. Laughing and mocking them doesn't do anyone any good. Shame on you. You've shown your true colors.