• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jeff Sessions: A thin-skinned snowflake

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you

A congressional hearing is much like a court proceeding. If rules and decorum are not enforced then eruptions could take place to the point that it would be out of control.

If a judge is questioning someone and someone bursts into laughter the judge may place the person into the custody of the bailiff.

Most reasonable attendees realize that laughter , snickering or any other disturbance is an attempt to disrupt and affect the hearing.

The fact that the OP thinks that Sessions is overreacting to an obvious attempt to deny him a fair hearing demonstrates what a left wing nut he is.

I wouldn't condone that behavior against a liberal . Ironic, just posting this thread is snowflake-esque in and of itself.

As an officer of the court, I do not condone any outbursts. However, there was not much difference in a SOTU speech or Prime Minister's questions.

A hearing is different from a political event such as that and is why there is an official response from the opposition party.

I wouldn't have done it, but it is rather tame compared to the way democrats behaved during Trump's speech.

I wouldn't have done it, but it is rather tame compared to the way democrats behaved during Trump's speech.

Why? Because they didn't stand and clap like trained seals after every utterance he made?
That's pretty much standard operating procedure for the minority party.

Surely you're not referencing the debunked story that dems didn't stand for the navy seal's widow? At least I hope not.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As one of the most outragous piocks for an office, besides Rick Perry, Ben Carson, ... Being laughed at/about is the least of what he deserves.

He's a cotdam KKK country club asswipe

georges

Staff member
As one of the most outragous piocks for an office, besides Rick Perry, Ben Carson, ... Being laughed at/about is the least of what he deserves.

He's a cotdam KKK country club asswipe

Someone isn't politically correct and isn't kissing the ghetto crowd populace's ass so you portray him by default as racist. You gotta love the leftists so called tolerance. :rolleyes::throwup: So fucking typical

Rattrap

You are such an obama muppet and a desillusionned person
...and you are such a moron and a deluded person.

Who I still can't put on ignore. Which I'd really like to do, considering the inanely stupid shit coming out of your fingertips all the time.

georges

Staff member
...and you are such a moron and a deluded person.

Who I still can't put on ignore. Which I'd really like to do, considering the inanely stupid shit coming out of your fingertips all the time.

I am not you who are a blind tool who follows what the others say to him and I can think by my own unlike you and most of the idiots who voted for Obama twice while being mercilessly brainwashed by the medias. So stick your words for yourself. I have rarely seen intelligence coming from your posts aside liberal praise and constant left wing nonsense, but guess I can't expect anything positive from you.

I am not you who are a blind tool who follows what the others say to him and I can think by my own unlike you and most of the idiots who voted for Obama twice while being mercilessly brainwashed by the medias. So stick your words for yourself. I have rarely seen intelligence coming from your posts aside liberal praise and constant left wing nonsense, but guess I can't expect anything positive from you.

Angry angry angry
Terrible way to live

Rattrap

I am not you...

No. You certainly are not.

...who are a blind tool...
This fits your description, though.

...who follows what the others say to him...
Is this why I can find your opinions with a quick search of rightwing blogs?

... and I can think by my own...
You do a real fucking poor job, georges. Try harder?

... unlike you and most of the idiots who voted for Obama twice...
...except I didn't. Ooops.

...while being mercilessly brainwashed by the medias.
Projection be thy name. You know 'the medias' is more than the corporate news on TV, right?

So stick your words for yourself.
I would love to, georges. Make whatever happen that needs to happen so I can put you on my ignore list and it is done (alternatively, stay out of the Politics section. Either will get us to mutual avoidance).

I have rarely seen intelligence coming from your posts aside liberal praise and constant left wing nonsense, but guess I can't expect anything positive from you.
As the blind don't see, this is kind of an obvious statement.

Georges,

Although he claims that he never for Obama, make no mistake, he was perfectly happy that Obama was elected and would have been happy with a Hillary Clinton presidency as well.

He is to the left of the most left wing president this country has ever had.

I am certain he could not articulate his opinion on a predominantly French speaking board as well as you do on a English speaking board.

If you listen to the media, French conservatives don't exist.

I'm glad there are patriots still around in your country

georges

Staff member
Georges,

Although he claims that he never for Obama, make no mistake, he was perfectly happy that Obama was elected and would have been happy with a Hillary Clinton presidency as well.

He is to the left of the most left wing president this country has ever had.

I am certain he could not articulate his opinion on a predominantly French speaking board as well as you do on a English speaking board.

If you listen to the media, French conservatives don't exist.

I'm glad there are patriots still around in your country

I know this very well, he always preferred to lie than be honest with himself and with others. I am a Gaullist before all and there are few Gaullist patriots remaining in France. French conservatives exist but the medias suck constantly the left wing governments's cock and love to be fucked by it mercilessly. The medias prefer to say that real conservatives don't exist or are dead politically which is wrong. They are getting fiscal and financial bonuses by the governement for puprosely brainwashing people to vote for the left. Sooner or later, I think that it will not end well in France.

georges

Staff member
1)No. You certainly are not. 2) This fits your description, though. 3) Is this why I can find your opinions with a quick search of rightwing blogs?

4) You do a real fucking poor job, georges. Try harder? 5) ...except I didn't. Ooops. 6) Projection be thy name. You know 'the medias' is more than the corporate news on TV, right?

7) I would love to, georges. Make whatever happen that needs to happen so I can put you on my ignore list and it is done (alternatively, stay out of the Politics section. Either will get us to mutual avoidance).

8) As the blind don't see, this is kind of an obvious statement.

1) And that something I am glad about 2)I am not blind because I don't need the medias or anyone else to tell me what should be my beliefs or for which causes I should be fighting for. I rely on pragmatism, realism, patriotism and life experience which help me to make my decisions in a rational way. I am also someone responsible.

3) Right wing blogs, I heard? Complete bs, I can do the same with your opinions and find it all related to the left, so what 's the point? To tell me that I am wrong and that you are right? What a childish way of arguing

4) Because you do a great job? :1orglaugh please spare me the usual :bs:

5) I don't think that you have voted either for Romney or Mc Cain because you didn't like them, so whether you deny it or not, you voted for Obama

6) I know perhaps better than you who the medias are rolling for. Why do you think some tv news anchors get fucked by government representatives? To make sure that they still have their jobs and that the government controls them and that the medias brainwash the masses of sheeps. The medias are most of the time government's prostitutes and do what they are told by them to do. Does a really independant, free and objective press exist nowadays? Not, anymore.

7) I post where I want.If you are so thin skinned then it is not my problem.

8) You can't make a difference between the reality and what the press says you. I think that in a way, it is being blind.

Last edited:

5) I don't think that you have voted either for Romney or Mc Cain because you didn't like them, so whether you deny it or not, you voted for Obama

This guy goes around thinking he knows everything about everyone, making assumptions and shit. And liberals are condescending and elitist? :1orglaugh

georges

Staff member
This guy goes around thinking he knows everything about everyone, making assumptions and shit. And liberals are condescending and elitist? :1orglaugh

You were one of the persons who were praising Obama and co here with the beyond mediocre results of his shitty presidency, you were also the one who was sure that the clinton swine would win when she has lost, same thing in believing that Obamacare would never be repealed? So who is wrong ? You, very obviously. Liberals, I have seen them long enough not to have any confidence in them at all.