• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jazmin (Bangbros) / Melissa Rowan / Missy

Re: Jazmin (hottest ever)

I logged on to download the new remastered files. Jazmin is nowhere to be found. Did they delete her video for some reason? Does anyone know where a remastered video can be found?

Her video was never remastered on bangbros. It used to be on their Boobsquad site, but even that's been taken down for some reason. Maybe she convinced them to take it down?

Her video was never remastered on bangbros. It used to be on their Boobsquad site, but even that's been taken down for some reason. Maybe she convinced them to take it down?

One from the vault...

Attachments

• dress1.JPG
    dress1.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,831

There was a Jazmin who did a scene with Big Sausage Pizza years back... It's now off the website. :(

Her shower scene is well worth trolling the web for. I had the link on my old computer at one point. Just make sure your virus software is up to date. Jshower.JPG

the only video of her having intercourse is that boob squad video, right? The others are her solo?

Yeah, but Bangbros took it down for some reason. I think you can find it on other sharing sites.

Attachments

• bsjazminhardcore168.jpg
    bsjazminhardcore168.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,879

Found her!! Her government name is Melissa Rowan but she goes by Missy. She's wifed up and living with an aspiring Miami rapper and directoe named Michael Garcia aka Garcia of Crazy Hood Productions. We might get lucky and see more videos soon since he's making flicks now. Cross your fingers guys! You can find her on a website called stnch.com. Look for her first under Melissa Rowan and also Missy Garcia. Sorry guys, she's not hot anymore though. She did not age well. Don't get me wrong though, I'd still hit it, with a rubber on though. And there's 2 videos of her having sex, one of her and dude in the hot tub and her and another dude in a gotel room which you can find under Jazmin "oops wrong hole"

http://stnch.com/?p=3249

http://www.xvideos.com/video2489/jasmine_of_boob_squad_-_sorry_wrong_hole

It's from the sybian video on bangbros. It's no longer on their site, though. It was a solo video, so I don't think that's jizz in her mouth.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

The DVD version is shorter than the web version?

If so they need to make a new uncut Boobsquad series.