• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jaylene / Daylene Rio

pusser

Banned
I'd be happy just seeing her.She is beautiful.I hope she wins Miss freeones 2010..Be a good to know that someone other than a teen ager wining.At 34 she's awesome..Only complaint,wish she had smaller areola's.But all in all she's very sexy.Natural boobs are ALWAYS the best to look at.

I'd be happy just seeing her.She is beautiful.I hope she wins Miss freeones 2010..Be a good to know that someone other than a teen ager wining.At 34 she's awesome..Only complaint,wish she had smaller areola's.But all in all she's very sexy.Natural boobs are ALWAYS the best to look at.

She is very hot, but you better look again, there is more there than just what god gave her.

Hi guys,
Did a scene over the weekend for Kelly Madison's site, had a great time. I'll keep you posted on what's next. Have a great week.

Hi Jaylene,

Glad to see you here on FO at last. Just managed to watch your last "Big Tits Round Asses" scene, that was a smoking episode! Look forward to your new stuff in 2010, as with all of your scenes I have yet to be disapointed, even when you arent have sex you look amazing jiggling those superb tits of yours.

xXx

She is very hot, but you better look again, there is more there than just what god gave her.

No shit. Dont you love all these "natural only" boob lovers giving praise to a girl with fakies....

Now Jaylene is worthy of a pairing with Kelly (and vice-versa)!

Hi guys,
Did a scene over the weekend for Kelly Madison's site, had a great time. I'll keep you posted on what's next. Have a great week.
God, talk about a perfect pair! And no, I don't mean just breasts -- but pair of bods (and hips too)!

Not to diminish the beauties Kelly Madison has worked with, but a great majority of curves standing next to her just don't match up well. I find my eyes all over Kelly only way too much.

But now that you've added yourself to the Kelly mix, I know I'm going to oogle the set as much as I did Kelly with Brandy Taylor as a duo. Just something about extremely curved ravens as a pair, especially if they are in their sexual prime. ;)

Thanx for making my week!

I read her profile,it says they are REAL..Why not ask her?She has posted here a few times.

My cock is as long as John Holmes.

Now it must be true, it is stated right here.

Look at the scars dude, they are not real. I would still like to tit fuck them tho....