• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dam, Jayden your going to blow up with this movie you shot. Written by Adam Sandler and staring Nick Swardson (the roller skating prostitude from Reno 911) One of my favorite comedians
Your going to be a big star. Ill bett that they google the shit out of your name the week after it releases. Im going to need a Autograph video before it happens and you hit the big time...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Dam, Jayden your going to blow up with this movie you shot. Written by Adam Sandler and staring Nick Swardson (the roller skating prostitude from Reno 911) One of my favorite comedians
Your going to be a big star. Ill bett that they google the shit out of your name the week after it releases. Im going to need a Autograph video before it happens and you hit the big time...

What movie are you talking about?

sjs25

Banned
Hey, Jayden, first off this is for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=439Hp_kxaW4

Second, I have an interesting question for you. What would happen if a girl in the industry lied about being on birth control, and ends up getting knocked up during a scene. Does the she worked with have to pay child support? Oh, and if you're wondering why she would lie about birth control... let's just say she wanted to get child support payments or something. She wanted money.