• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hmm...
Had to vote for myself in order to see the scores! lol.
Rachel and I are on good terms. We're not BFFs, but we're civil. I like it that way.
As for this thread... Hey, to each their own...[/QUOTE]

Very true but I really wish you would do more scenes with your hair curly. :D

You're still the best out of the four!

btw you're still way ahead on the poll between you and Rachel Starr lol! Thought I would give you a heads up!
Fun pic from Katsuya in Hollywood last week...

Puma Swede, Nikki Benz, yours truly, and another hot blonde (I forgot her name... But she's so cute!)

Last edited:
Fun pic from Katsuya in Hollywood last week...

Puma Swede, Nikki Benz, yours truly, and another hot blonde (I forgot her name... But she's so cute!)

Cool...been to the Katsuya in Brentwood quite a few times (San Vicente..)...good sushi spot. When I'm up that way...I normally go to Joss (GREAT MF'n place!!) in Beverly Hills, Mr. Chows, The Yamashiro or Katsuya....good choice JJ.

Jayden. Great pics of you and your firends.

What is Katsuya? is it just strictly a bar or do they seve food there? Also how soon after this pic does the bras and pantites pillow fight begin?

Jayden. Great pics of you and your firends.

What is Katsuya? is it just strictly a bar or do they seve food there? Also how soon after this pic does the bras and pantites pillow fight begin?

Sushi bar.:2 cents:

http://photos.freeones.com/j_babes/Jayden_Jaymes_003/

09.jpg

:thumbsup:

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Hey ! You have red hairs on this one !!
NIce :cool:

Yep... I've been rockin' red hair for a few weeks now... I LOVE it!

Cool...been to the Katsuya in Brentwood quite a few times (San Vicente..)...good sushi spot. When I'm up that way...I normally go to Joss (GREAT MF'n place!!) in Beverly Hills, Mr. Chows, The Yamashiro or Katsuya....good choice JJ.

I LOVE Japanese food... My FAVORITE!!! Doesn't get much better than Benihana!

Also how soon after this pic does the bras and pantites pillow fight begin?

During dessert, actually... Over the chocolate sauce and whipped cream... Then we take it back to Nikki's place and have wild sex with feathers flying all over the place!

:D

Hey Jayden!...just wanna say I really enjoyed your latest scene for NA...and well, pretty much all of your work. Keep it up and stay beautiful...any chance you're coming back to do any work with Reality Kings in the near future.