• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you so much Jayden!

Wow it's something very beautiful and just down right natural seeing you take black cock! he he! There's something just so right about it I'm so happy you have decided to go back to your roots and do some IR. That picture is so right. I hope this won't be the last scene of you and Sean.

Oh no...
At the end of our scene we talk about a rematch! He wasn't himself that day... But I won't give away those details!

That's awesome Jayden! Umm, obviously you enjoyed Sean's legendary cock? he he! At least that's very positive you want it again. I foresee this as the start of hopefully a good number of scenes between you and Sean. I think I'm most excited about seeing you blowing him! Thanks again for doing some quality IR.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Jayden...check your PMs please for my message! :)

Hi Jayden,

Wow really impressed with some of the new stuff your doing scenes and your website also. Keep up the excellent work as I always look forward hugely to seeing any new stuff from you. Sean Michaels is the dude for doing you in that last scene you posted pics from.
xXx

hi jayden, im just wondering why you choose to perform with sean michaels for your first ir in last 1,2 years?
(just want to make clear that I have nothing aginst sean. i´m just curious.)
BTW who is the lucky guy who´s going to to have analsex with you for the first time?

We just joined thee site.

Not only do you get (obviously) Jayden, but thee bonus ov Penny Flame, Mason Moore, and others.

We are enfuckingTHRALLED.

SLIME

JaydenJaymes

Jayden...check your PMs please for my message! :)

Will do, hun...
I'll get on it right now...

Hi Jayden,

Wow really impressed with some of the new stuff your doing scenes and your website also. Keep up the excellent work as I always look forward hugely to seeing any new stuff from you. Sean Michaels is the dude for doing you in that last scene you posted pics from.
xXx

Thanks babe!

Wait wait wait...Are these uploaded onto your site right now?!

They sure are... GREAT stuff there now, and GREAT stuff to come in the near future!!!

hi jayden, im just wondering why you choose to perform with sean michaels for your first ir in last 1,2 years?
(just want to make clear that I have nothing aginst sean. i´m just curious.)
BTW who is the lucky guy who´s going to to have analsex with you for the first time?

Sean has bee around for a long time and does great scenes. Believe me, there's a list of black guys I'd love to get my hands on... And eventually I will get 'em all!!! :D
And I'm keeping the anal thing a secret...

We just joined thee site.

Not only do you get (obviously) Jayden, but thee bonus ov Penny Flame, Mason Moore, and others.

We are enfuckingTHRALLED.

SLIME

Glad you like it!!! Yay!!!!
Penny's site isn't available through us, but you do get Mason Moore and London Keyes. I believe Shyla Styles comes on board in a month or so, and Avy Scott soon follow... All for the same price!!! :D

She loves her job, and i love her. she is beautiful

Thanks hunny!

JaydenJaymes

Jayden, the site looks fucking great. I love the pics on the homepage - don't change them!!! :D

Glad to hear that...
I'm unsure about a couple of them, but I'm getting great feedback!
You know how it goes: I may think I look horrible in a pic, but everyone else loves it, and the pics I like, a lot of other might not!
So, I'm happy to hear this...

No one that participates with your thread here on Freeones is more happy to hear that there's a "list" of black male talent you want to work with. I think that's very exciting. I would imagine there's alot of them that wanna work with you too. Personally I think Sean is the perfect man to reintroduce you to BBC on screen. I hope this scene with him is the start of some steamy IR for you. I love that you love black dick so much! he he!

Hi Jayden,just found your thread here.Your really looking great,much prefer the straight hair to the curly look.Your strong looking hands and thighs sure do it for me! Great to see a Starbabe taking an interest in the fans here,look forward to seeing much more of you from over the pond here - your one hell of a turn on ......:D

JaydenJaymes

No one that participates with your thread here on Freeones is more happy to hear that there's a "list" of black male talent you want to work with. I think that's very exciting. I would imagine there's alot of them that wanna work with you too. Personally I think Sean is the perfect man to reintroduce you to BBC on screen. I hope this scene with him is the start of some steamy IR for you. I love that you love black dick so much! he he!

Hehehehe. Glad you like it.

so stupid question, but jayden r u looking for a boyfriend?

Actually, it's been almost 3 years since I've been in a relationship and I'd love some intimate attention from a man. I've got a big crush on one... but I'll have to wait and see where that goes...

Hey Jayden, hope you're well :)

Great site, congrat's!!!

I was wondering if for your site you would be able to do a scene with Jamie Lynn? - http://www.freeones.com/html/j_links/Jamie_Lynn/

I think she's sooooo hot!!!

Best

Thank you.
And she is cute!!! I'll look into that one...

Hi Jayden,just found your thread here.Your really looking great,much prefer the straight hair to the curly look.Your strong looking hands and thighs sure do it for me! Great to see a Starbabe taking an interest in the fans here,look forward to seeing much more of you from over the pond here - your one hell of a turn on ......:D

Welcome!!! :D Always nice to hear from a new fan.
As for my interest in my fans... it's my number one priority. Without the fans, I wouldn't be where I am right now. You guys are the ones that pay my bills (in a sense)... and I love the interaction!