• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yes, give her some time guys ! It's not something a girl can do in a blink of a eye :rolleyes:

Especially the first time...so be comprehensive :thumbsup:
As Warheart said, it will be worth waiting for :bowdown:

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Old stuff (well everything is relative, the DVD was released in 2/2007), but good stuff (hell it's Jayden we're talking about!)! :D

http://galleries.videosz.com/internal-eruptions_1/32,4236,0.html

OMG!!! That was the FIRST scene I EVER did!!!

I want her to do anal just as bad as the next guy, but at least give her the time to at least TRY IT first. She'll do the scene when she's ready. Don't worry, it'll be worth waiting for.

Thank you...

That looks like AZ.... Jayden is that the shoot you did in scottsdale??

Yep. It was so nice out there!

Hey Jayden, all good if you don't wanna answer this question, but did you and Phoenix have a falling out?

Hmmm... No comment...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

:yummie:

I thought my brain was going to explode just from reading that. Jesus Jayden, you're too fucking awesome! You're also beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, and just all around one cool chick. Jayden Jaymes, total B.A.M.F.(Bad Ass Mother Fucker)!

Thanks hunny!

Jayden, I just watched that new scene with you and Gina Lynn. O... M...G!!!!! When she was behind you grabbing your hair and yanking your head back.... then pushing your head down into the sofa....... I swear, I had to pause that a few times during that part, because I was so overwhelmed by it! Whoa!! that was INTENSE!

I really really hope you will do some rough sex like that for your site. You look soooo bad ass when you are being roughed up like that. In my opinion, the most exciting way to see something like that would be an amateur-type of video. You know, like a home-video type of scene. The rougher the better.

That would be just awesome! Bless your heart, you are the greatest ever. No one can even come close!;)

I told y'all that scene was intense!!! I fucking LOVED it!!!
And, by the way, my site is all me being me, enjoying a hard fucking with no limits: chock, slapping, spanking, spitting, etc. It's good shit!!!

:confused:

Hey Jayden, just found this new (at least to me) Penthouse gallery with you and Phoenix, and while that's a great tease, it's getting harder to wait for that G/G anal scene on your site...:rolleyes:

Hehehehehehehe...
It's a HOT one...

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Wow I didn't realize you were on Freeone's Jayden, glad to see you.
You are amazingly beautiful, keep up the good work.

OMG!!! That was the FIRST scene I EVER did!!!

That was the first scene I saw of you, and I was instantly hooked. I don't even remember how I stumbled on it, I just found it one day. I remember thinking "Whoa...She's absolutely perfect. Wait. Is this her first scene ever?! Gotta watch out for her!"