• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Jayden, how did the scene with peter north go? Does he still cum like he used to? Also, where are you dancing currently?

I haven't booked a scene with Peter North...

Hey Jayden, how did the BBG scene go? When can we be expecting it to be released?

It ended up being a BG scene after all. No one was able to get a hold of Mr. Pete... he wasn't answering his phone. Apparently he lives right around where the big fire is going on, so I pray that everything is okay.
As for the scene... I worked with James Deen and... well... it was okay. In the beginning he kept trying to position me which really irritated me. I don't like a anyone other than the director telling me where and how to bend over or anything like that. I've been in the biz for two years... I know what to do! If there's a 'problem', I know the director would say something. In my opinion, having a guy say (ON CAMERA!) "put your leg here, bend over this way, do this, do that" etc. makes me look like a horrible performer! I cut in the very beginning of the scene and asked him not to do that. He said okay, and the director even told him that he didn't need to do that with me. However, HE CONTINUED!!! I got so irritated!!! So, in the end, 'Mr. Know It All' got absolutely no help from me in 'finishing' the scene! I was pissed!
We talked afterward and he apologized. I'm going to give him another chance (should it come up) but, if he does it again, he'll be joining my 'No List'.
Nice guy, though! I liked him! Cute and a nice cock!

Yay!!!! So glad that one is out! Great day that day! However, the guy wasn't a great performer and seemed to be more into Phoenix than me. That's okay though cuz it is her site... just sort of made me feel... umm... ugly, I guess. But, overall, it was fun!!!

damn that looks pretty hot lol. And Jayden it should not make you feel ugly. He's just trying to make her out to be the star, which he should do because it is her site

Just saw your last post on the you tube video. Sorry to hear about your recent drama w/ the hustler clubs and this Mike person. Just know that your fans love you and are always in your corner.

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Just saw your last post on the you tube video. Sorry to hear about your recent drama w/ the hustler clubs and this Mike person. Just know that your fans love you and are always in your corner.

Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate the support!

Hey Jayden,...

Do you put ugly guys on your "Don't do list"? Know like Audrey Bitioni has Billy Glide cus his cock is too wide and stretches her out too much. Now Austin Kincaid did a scene for "Built for Sex 2" and the two dudes she fucked were like old and ugly. The one cat had a beer belly. I know it's business and you get paid but how do guys like this work. I guess it's a fetish to see hott chick bang bumms like this. But damn. What are your thoughts?

I haven't booked a scene with Peter North...

It ended up being a BG scene after all. No one was able to get a hold of Mr. Pete... he wasn't answering his phone. Apparently he lives right around where the big fire is going on, so I pray that everything is okay.
As for the scene... I worked with James Deen and... well... it was okay. In the beginning he kept trying to position me which really irritated me. I don't like a anyone other than the director telling me where and how to bend over or anything like that. I've been in the biz for two years... I know what to do! If there's a 'problem', I know the director would say something. In my opinion, having a guy say (ON CAMERA!) "put your leg here, bend over this way, do this, do that" etc. makes me look like a horrible performer! I cut in the very beginning of the scene and asked him not to do that. He said okay, and the director even told him that he didn't need to do that with me. However, HE CONTINUED!!! I got so irritated!!! So, in the end, 'Mr. Know It All' got absolutely no help from me in 'finishing' the scene! I was pissed!
We talked afterward and he apologized. I'm going to give him another chance (should it come up) but, if he does it again, he'll be joining my 'No List'.
Nice guy, though! I liked him! Cute and a nice cock!

Yay!!!! So glad that one is out! Great day that day! However, the guy wasn't a great performer and seemed to be more into Phoenix than me. That's okay though cuz it is her site... just sort of made me feel... umm... ugly, I guess. But, overall, it was fun!!!

That's alright. I wuv you baby. :lovecoupl

Yo Jayden whats crackin? just want to say me and my girlfriend are big fans of yours..your pretty damn amazing. im also from Upland CA cool stuff. what high school did you go to? i think your a year older then me im 21 but we might know some of the same peeps...anyways take it easy peace out.

Phoenix is nice and all, but DAMN, she's Jayden FUCKING Jaymes!!!

Yeah, Jayden there was a scene on, I believe, Real Wife Stories where you had a little landing strip down there. You are hot a million times over, but in that one you were over the top "the heat." I have looked for other scenes with a little landing strip, but have found none.

That is my favorite scene you have done of all time and you are definitely a 22 on a scale from 1 to 10. Please, a little landing strip to accentuate your beauty and curves. I also love you in baby blue and with the kinky curly locks of hair. Whooo just thinking about ir makes me horny. Sorry, but it does. You are a classic babe. Damn!