• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Just ignore the cock sucker Jayden. Jayden have you been busy with scenes?

Jayden, i think one of the best scenes you've ever done was the monster curves with ramone in the pink bathing suit! Did you enjoy doing that scene?

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Just ignore the cock sucker Jayden. Jayden have you been busy with scenes?

I know, I know! I've been ignoring him for a while now, but it's fucking irritating! You know, I take time out of my busy schedule to interact with the fans because I enjoy it! I don't understand why someone like that (or, people like Christian) would want to come on here just to stir things up! It's so irritating! Fuck... grow up! You know? Geeezzzz.....
Anyway, yes, I've been sooooo busy!!! Some of what I've been doing the past two weeks:
Brazzers - Real Wife Stories with Phoenix Marie and Johnny Sins
Bang Bros - Ass Parade with Elena Heiress and two other dudes
Bang Bros - Fuck Team 5 with Penny Flame and McKenzie Pierce
Anabolic - Sweet Cheeks with Sascha (I'll be on the cover)
Hush Hush (Shane's World?) - Bubble Butt Bonanza with Danny Mountain
Jules Jordan - Oil Overload with Capri Cavalli, Cody Carmichael, Ricki White, Erik Everhard and Ramon Nomar (we'll be on the cover)
Brazzers - Doctor Adventures with Keiran Lee
Elegant Angel - Massive Tits (new series) with Anthony Rosano

And still to come this week and next week:
Evil Angel - B/G Scene
Anabolic - "Initiations" G/G/G Scene
Evil Angel - B/B/G Scene (The SECOND one EVER!!!!)
Ricki White - G/G Scene (her personal website)
Brazzers - B/G Scene with Keiran Lee
Brazzers - B/G Scene
Sandee Westgate - G/G Scene (her personal website)

Plus, Justice Young was asking about me doing an IR (interracial) scene for him soon. Jules Jordan wants to shoot some stuff with multiple guys and maybe a blow-bang. We'll see....

I have a couple things coming up in December, including a trip to the Toronto area for some club hosting events with my partner in crime Phoenix Marie!!! More info to come on that!

Yes, I've been a busy girl...

Jayden, i think one of the best scenes you've ever done was the monster curves with ramone in the pink bathing suit! Did you enjoy doing that scene?

I really enjoyed that scene! Ramon is a great guy and I enjoy working with him. Plus, the director, Greg Lansky, is great! However, we're both very stubborn people, so we clash a lot! But, in the end, we're friends.

Hows my JayJay been this week?? been working hard for the last couple of weeks, you should take a couple of days off to chill out abit.

Speaking of taking time to myself...
I just got back from having a Swedish massage and a facial! A full two hours of pampering!!!! God, I feel good! But, yes, I really do need a vacation! I'm working through Saturday, but then I get to relax a little more...

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Damn,Jayden you have been busy lately,thats alot of shooting.Its good to know somebody is still working during these times :D

BTW you wouldn't happen to know when those Bang Bros. and Brazzers scenes are going to get released, do you?

JaydenJaymes

Damn,Jayden you have been busy lately,thats alot of shooting.Its good to know somebody is still working during these times :D

BTW you wouldn't happen to know when those Bang Bros. and Brazzers scenes are going to get released, do you?

I have noooooo idea! It's been over a month since Brazzers released a scene with me, but I do know they're going to release one soon!
As for BangBros... both scenes were really good! I do know that they don't have a lot of backup content for FT5, so those get released soon. As for Ass Parade... Preston LOVED the scene, and he absolutely loves me and Elena personally, so I think it'll be released within a month or so...

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I have noooooo idea! It's been over a month since Brazzers released a scene with me, but I do know they're going to release one soon!
As for BangBros... both scenes were really good! I do know that they don't have a lot of backup content for FT5, so those get released soon. As for Ass Parade... Preston LOVED the scene, and he absolutely loves me and Elena personally, so I think it'll be released within a month or so...
Cool,just in time for christmas.I love all your scenes but I am really wating for the ass parade scene with you and Elena.

Thanks for the update,Jayden

I know, I know! I've been ignoring him for a while now, but it's fucking irritating! You know, I take time out of my busy schedule to interact with the fans because I enjoy it! I don't understand why someone like that (or, people like Christian) would want to come on here just to stir things up! It's so irritating! Fuck... grow up! You know? Geeezzzz.....
Anyway, yes, I've been sooooo busy!!! Some of what I've been doing the past two weeks:
Jules Jordan - Oil Overload with Capri Cavalli, Cody Carmichael, Ricki White, Erik Everhard and Ramon Nomar (we'll be on the cover)

Evil Angel - B/G Scene
Brazzers - B/G Scene

Plus, Justice Young was asking about me doing an IR (interracial) scene for him soon. Jules Jordan wants to shoot some stuff with multiple guys and maybe a blow-bang. We'll see....

I have a couple things coming up in December, including a trip to the Toronto area for some club hosting events with my partner in crime Phoenix Marie!!! More info to come on that!

I really enjoyed that scene! Ramon is a great guy and I enjoy working with him. Plus, the director, Greg Lansky, is great! However, we're both very stubborn people, so we clash a lot! But, in the end, we're friends.

I just got back from having a Swedish massage and a facial! A full two hours of pampering!!!! God, I feel good! But, yes, I really do need a vacation! I'm working through Saturday, but then I get to relax a little more...

You & Ricki White 2gether!!! That is one dream come true. Can we make that a BGG scene? I do believe I'm available that day. That would be another dream come true. Good luck for the rest of the month.

Evil Angel - B/G Scene
Brazzers - B/G Scene

Don't worry Jayden, all of your real fans appreciate the time you take to answer all of our questions and interact with us. Ignorant fools don't deserve anymore attention than what they've gotten thus far, so anyways...

You've been busy busy busy! I definitely can't wait for your second B/B/G scene. The two scenes that Jules Jordan has been talking to you about, I definitely hope those get filmed!

Jayden you said that you may be doing an anal scene soon. Do you do it off camera in your private life? Or is this going to be a totally new experience for you? Do you consider it painful? And is it enjoyable, or is it more of a visual thing? Anyways good luck either way.

JaydenJaymes

Jayden you said that you may be doing an anal scene soon. Do you do it off camera in your private life? Or is this going to be a totally new experience for you? Do you consider it painful? And is it enjoyable, or is it more of a visual thing? Anyways good luck either way.

I have NEVER had anal sex... I'm scared!!!! Me and Keiran were messing around on set and he was trying to put it in, but just the pressure around my asshole hurt!!! :eek: I do like a finger in my ass, and sometimes a small toy, but, even then I can't take it for longer than a minute or so. It gets really uncomfortable and, honestly, I feel like I'm going to shit! lol

hahaha great answer jayden, well then i wish you the best on your adventure, ill be looking forward to your point of view after the fact when the scene is done.....they do say stretching is good before a good workout, maybe you should consider that....good luck!

Hi Jayden. First time poster but long time fan. Wanted to say thank you very much for the Bang Bros scene you did with Rachel Starr. That was a real dream team for me, and many others I'm sure. Also the one with you and Diamond Foxxx, although you clearly out performed her. Take care.

I have NEVER had anal sex... I'm scared!!!! Me and Keiran were messing around on set and he was trying to put it in, but just the pressure around my asshole hurt!!! :eek: I do like a finger in my ass, and sometimes a small toy, but, even then I can't take it for longer than a minute or so. It gets really uncomfortable and, honestly, I feel like I'm going to shit! lol

Thank you; it seems that once a star goes anal that’s all they end up doing. I for one get sick of all the anal, like Devon Lee, Shyla Styles, and Brianna Love...Great stars, but all the anal scenes they do get f'ing old. Take for instance Phoenix Marie, she just recently started doing anal and now that’s all I have seen her doing.

Oh, not that it matters, but I would like to make a suggestion. If you could do a scene with Mason Moore, she is gorgeous, the two of you together would make my day. Just a suggestion, so if you can influence this, I would greatly appreciate it(Gorgeous women with tattoo's...I say, Hell yes!!!)...thanks!!!!

mmmm...Mason Moore
03.jpg