• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Has Jayden ever done any rimming in any of her films?

This might be a stupid question, but what's 'rimming'?
You know, different people have different terminology for different things. I think I know the answer, but just want to clarify before just assuming...

Jayden, I think it would be amazingly hot.

Anal–oral sex, also referred to or described as anal–oral contact or anilingus (from anus + lingus (Latin Lingere:to lick)), is a form of oral sex involving contact between the anus or perineum of one person and the mouth (lips) or tongue of another. Non-clinical, slang terms include rimming, rim-job, salad tossing, butt licking and eating ass. It is performed by people of all sexual orientations. Depending upon the context in which it is performed, this sex act can either be used for personal pleasure among consenting parties or as a form of erotic humiliation.

probably they already asked u this Jayden...but hot can i become friends and supporter of you on myspace? thanks for all ur amazing works u giving to us and for being the sexiest girl alive ;) kiss frm Italy

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Jayden, I think it would be amazingly hot.

Anal–oral sex, also referred to or described as anal–oral contact or anilingus (from anus + lingus (Latin Lingere:to lick)), is a form of oral sex involving contact between the anus or perineum of one person and the mouth (lips) or tongue of another. Non-clinical, slang terms include rimming, rim-job, salad tossing, butt licking and eating ass. It is performed by people of all sexual orientations. Depending upon the context in which it is performed, this sex act can either be used for personal pleasure among consenting parties or as a form of erotic humiliation.

That's what I thought!
I just recently got to lick Mya Nichole's ass during a G/G scene for Spearmint Rhino!

That's what I thought!
I just recently got to lick Mya Nichole's ass during a G/G scene for Spearmint Rhino!

How was that? I'm open to most things, but I can't imagine ever doing it, unless I saw them flush their bodies, inside and out with bleach...even then I'd be hesitant. lol.