• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hello Ms Jayden

Ok my favorites in the video are you shaking that gorgeous round ass of yours and those kickin boobies! Hope you don't mind me saying that. My dad goes to Havasu every 4th of July. I get stuck behind with my stepdad and the fam. Looks like you two girls had a great time. This might sound stupid but is Ahryan your g/f? I love you that was phenomenal if it's cool I am going to download and save the vid off youtube.

Respectfully
Jason

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Looks like ya'll had fun all day until the end of the video when you was out for the count.

BTW you look incredible even without makeup

I got a question for Jayden:

First of all, enjoying your work, you are a very beautiful women.

I've seen the (part of) the scene with you, Eva Angelina and Ashlynn Brooke, the one with the 5 or 6 guys. Is this for real or a joke, these guys we're fooling around like it was the first time that they had sex, and not really the types to be in movies. One was already cumming on you after a short blowjob/ or fuck. As hot you 3 girls are, I had to turn it off halfway, these guys were disturbing me.
So my question, these kind of scenes, do you like this? What do you think of it?

And now I will enjoy your other scenes :).

Thank you.

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
I got a question for Jayden:

First of all, enjoying your work, you are a very beautiful women.

I've seen the (part of) the scene with you, Eva Angelina and Ashlynn Brooke, the one with the 5 or 6 guys. Is this for real or a joke, these guys we're fooling around like it was the first time that they had sex, and not really the types to be in movies. One was already cumming on you after a short blowjob/ or fuck. As hot you 3 girls are, I had to turn it off halfway, these guys were disturbing me.
So my question, these kind of scenes, do you like this? What do you think of it?

And now I will enjoy your other scenes :).

Thank you.

That kind of stuff is fun and funny to shoot, but it's difficult and kind of irritating. Of course, we're working with civilians who have NEVER had sex on camera in a room full of men holding cameras. So, they have a hard time getting hard. We try to have fun with it, but, at the same time, we know what it takes to get a good (or descent!) scene, and when you don't have a hard dick or a good performer, it makes EVERYONE look bad! So, as fun as they are, I don't prefer to do them.

That kind of stuff is fun and funny to shoot, but it's difficult and kind of irritating. Of course, we're working with civilians who have NEVER had sex on camera in a room full of men holding cameras. So, they have a hard time getting hard. We try to have fun with it, but, at the same time, we know what it takes to get a good (or descent!) scene, and when you don't have a hard dick or a good performer, it makes EVERYONE look bad! So, as fun as they are, I don't prefer to do them.

Thank you for you answer Jayden.

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Got 1 more question :) You say it are all just normal guys. Seeing that no condoms are used. We're these guys tested?

Thanx again :)

greetz

The guys are tested, and that's about all the planning that goes into it. We knew what we were in for, and they knew what they were in for... then they pretty much just turn us loose!