• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Jayden i heard from somewhere that you were thinking about doing a competition, and i was just wondering if you were still going ahead with it, or if you've decided not to do it?? Because it sounded like a really good idea.

Everybody get out there and vote, or Jayden's leaving the industry!

Just kidding. You should still vote though!!!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Hey y'all!
Sorry, I've been sooooo busy!!!
I just got back from Miami LATE the other night. They flew me out just to go to their Halloween party, but then I ended up staying longer so they could shoot me.
I shoot another scene for Ass Parade with Elaina Heiress (not sure if that's the right spelling) and a couple of their guys (ugh! Didn't like them.) The scene was okay. Apparently the girl I had 'issues' with the director, who is also a really good friend of mine, so she kept asking for 'advice' and shit... God! It was just an uncomfortable set!
I also shot for Fuck Team 5 yesterday with Penny Flame and McKenzie Pierce. It was soooo much fun! Penny was awesome, and MacKenzie, although very HOT, was a bit annoying! But the whole shoot was fun!
I went on a go-see for John Leslie (who is working on a couple big features) today. It went well! They booked me for two days! Yay!!!
Tomorrow, I'm shooting for Anabolic's 'Sweet Cheeks', which I will also be featured on the box cover for! I'm so excited! On Friday, I'm shooting an ass movie for Justice Young... not sure what the movie is yet. Justice is always fun to work for, so it'll be a good scene!
Anyway, I've got things to do... I'll be back around these parts soon...
xo,
J

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Hey y'all!
I just got back from Miami LATE the other night. They flew me out just to go to their Halloween party, but then I ended up staying longer so they could shoot me.
I shoot another scene for Ass Parade with Elaina Heiress (not sure if that's the right spelling) and a couple of their guys (ugh! Didn't like them.) The scene was okay. Apparently the girl I had 'issues' with the director, who is also a really good friend of mine, so she kept asking for 'advice' and shit... God! It was just an uncomfortable set!
I also shot for Fuck Team 5 yesterday with Penny Flame and McKenzie Pierce. It was soooo much fun! Penny was awesome, and MacKenzie, although very HOT, was a bit annoying! But the whole shoot was fun!
I went on a go-see for John Leslie (who is working on a couple big features) today. It went well! They booked me for two days! Yay!!!
Tomorrow, I'm shooting for Anabolic's 'Sweet Cheeks', which I will also be featured on the box cover for! I'm so excited! On Friday, I'm shooting an ass movie for Justice Young... not sure what the movie is yet. Justice is always fun to work for, so it'll be a good scene!
xo,
J
Wow you and Elaina Heiress in a scene,I will definetly be looking out for that one

Hey y'all!
xo,
J

First Obama, now you and Penny Flame. Best Week Ever...actually we'll see if you pop up at my crib before the week ends, before I can say that. Can't wait to see the Anabolic flick either.
Have an enjoyable day:)

Hi Jayden,

You seem to be doing a few "Ass Themed" shoots of late. Do you like shoots that focus on your ass? (Awesome as it is by the way) All that pokeing and proding and slapping of your ass.

Or do you like TIT themes? Oil's, squeezing and bouncing...

Or mabey Features is what you want to get into more?

IMO - You do fantasticly in both ass and tit themes. I was excited to hear you are in another Assparde shoot. I hope it veiws better then you perceived it at the time. Sounds like you did very well on your trip to Miami. And we will get the benifit of it in a few weeks!

Hey y'all!
xo,
J

Hmm, I can understand why you didn’t like them, they all (most anyways) look like a bunch of thug gangsta wanna b's that have a meth problem, that’s why I don’t have a membership with bangbros. I wish you would stay away from that site, to me its a trash site, the video quality sucks and they all look to be, as well as act like they rode the short bus...just my opinion, sorry in advance if some don’t like it. Anyways, I love your work and you are absolutely breathtaking, it just sucks (for me) that most of your work seems to consist of bangbros lately.

mbeal78
Hey Jayden,....

What was wrong with the dudes you shot with from Ass Parade? We're they like old or ugly?

LOL, I think you answered your own question.