• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That one was a lot of fun!
The Madison's are a great couple. I absolutely love working with them!

first I saw trailer of your second PF scene and it looked promising.
Today I watched complete scene and it is really, really amazing!
Bravo Jayden! Keep it going ;).

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys!

I'm doing a LIVE webcam show for Naughty America tomorrow, July 30th, at 5:30pm PST.

Tune in for some kinky solo action and to chat with me!

xoxo
J

Hey Jayden

Love the new video you posted on youtube from the boys at Brazzers that's cool! Also I'm dying to know or hear more if there's a update on you doing more IR. Any potential canidates for potential scene costars?

Respectfully
Jason

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Jayden

Love the new video you posted on youtube from the boys at Brazzers that's cool! Also I'm dying to know or hear more if there's a update on you doing more IR. Any potential canidates for potential scene costars?

Respectfully
Jason

I don't have any info for any upcoming IR scenes. Sorry. Hopefully I can start shooting stuff for my site and some features that will include some black men!

by the way jayden do you remember saying this

"As for the type of work I'll be doing... well, no more scenes with boys! I don't know if that's good news or bad news for you, but it's better for me. I will be doing scenes with girls only. That includes toys, fetish, solos, etc., but no more interracial. It should be really exciting. I've had sex with girls before, but never on camera. Hopefully, it's not much different! I'm so excited."

well what happened to your 'stance' on doing only g/g?

by the way jayden do you remember saying this

"As for the type of work I'll be doing... well, no more scenes with boys! I don't know if that's good news or bad news for you, but it's better for me. I will be doing scenes with girls only. That includes toys, fetish, solos, etc., but no more interracial. It should be really exciting. I've had sex with girls before, but never on camera. Hopefully, it's not much different! I'm so excited."

well what happened to your 'stance' on doing only g/g?

That is a good question...Also gooing back when you said you wernt doing anymore IR anymore...now I hear your planing to do more..is that true? and if so when and what filim? oh and why the change of heart?