• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Loving Jayden sooo much since I saw the blowbang scene (in which she gave the best double blowjob I've ever seen :D ), not to mention her first anal scene and her recent scene with Phoenix Marie. I guess like some guys (if not most who know of her) I'd love to see a DP scene. Read a 2008 interview saying she'd never do it, but wasn't that true of anal? Plus she's done a scene with more than one guy before (granted only V+M penetration).

Saying all that though, I'd have to say the rarity of her kinkier scenes is actually kind of nice. She has a ridiculously amazing body and it's nice that so many of her scenes show it off with her kinkier scenes being something like an added bonus. So while I'd love to see a DP scene or even a full on gangbang, I can certainly wait and can hardly be disappointed if one never comes into existence :)

EDIT: The red hair rules! :D

therfor its before her boobs leaked..
i think we can be pretty sure to say she had herpes

Still amazing looking. But that's the kind of honesty you wish you were waking up next to in order to make it okay.

I still would without question but I agree on the 'why hasn't it been shopped?' angle.