• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sorry, but I am not a smoker... unless I'm drunk, which is not often! I like my lungs and I'd like to keep them! Hehehehe! I was asked to smoke in the intro of a couple scenes, and I'm okay with that. I would probably do a fetish scene like that if I was asked, it's not an issue to me.

how has nobody asked you?!?! lol

Jayden, you and I share something in common--I hate people who smoke too. Not only because of people who do it, but the aftereffects when the room(s) smell. It takes at least a few days for the normal air to return, on average.

Matt

sjs25

Banned
Jayden, do you run your Youtube channel yourself, or does someone else run it for you? If you do run it yourself, do you read your messages? You probably get 100s and 100s of messages, so I don't expect you to read them all. I'm asking because I met this girl who said that she met you (outside of a convention in your personal life). I don't want to go into all the details here. Anyways, I was wondering if I could message you somehow, and ask you about it. I think she was just blowing smoke up my ass, but I want to confirm it with you anyways.