• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Jayden,quick question,are there any future plans for you to do a scene with Tanya James?It seems that you two have worked with some of the same male talent,but never crossed each others paths.

Maybe you've done a scene with her before and I just don't know about it,but I think you two together would be incredibly hot.

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for that one.

I'd love to!
I'll give her a call today and see if she wants to shoot content with me...

I'd love to!
I'll give her a call today and see if she wants to shoot content with me...

You serious?Is it just that easy?If so,I'm surprised that you two haven't worked together before.

sjs25

Banned
Hey, Jayden, it sounds like you had fun at the BBBQ (the extra B is for BYOBB. What's that extra b for? That's a typo). Did you take any video for Youtube?

Speaking of Youtube, did you make any new videos for your channel?

Hey Jayden,....

Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend! I was wondering how did your scene go with the legendary Sean Michaels? Personally I would love if you did a youtube blog to talk about it.

Hey Jayden, just saw the first two minutes or so of your Boob Bangers 6 scene with Phoenix Marie, and that was awesome. Then I saw you did more scenes together (RealWifeStories, MySexyLife, Oil Overload, BangBus) and now I say it's time for you two to do a G/G scene together...:o Maybe you wanna give her a call too and shoot together 1on1?

That would be really great because you two look absolutely amazing together.

JaydenJaymes

now............it's 8 th of july............

and your anal scene?

Hahahahaha.
I'm trying and it HURTS!!!

Hey Jayden, just saw the first two minutes or so of your Boob Bangers 6 scene with Phoenix Marie, and that was awesome. Then I saw you did more scenes together (RealWifeStories, MySexyLife, Oil Overload, BangBus) and now I say it's time for you two to do a G/G scene together...:o Maybe you wanna give her a call too and shoot together 1on1?

That would be really great because you two look absolutely amazing together.

We did, for my site...
She put a strapon in my ass!

Hey Jayden,....

Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend! I was wondering how did your scene go with the legendary Sean Michaels? Personally I would love if you did a youtube blog to talk about it.

It was good.
I'm trying not to let too much info go on that because it's such a big deal to me... you'll have to wait and see...

Hey, Jayden, it sounds like you had fun at the BBBQ (the extra B is for BYOBB. What's that extra b for? That's a typo). Did you take any video for Youtube?

Speaking of Youtube, did you make any new videos for your channel?

The BBQ was FUN!!! Sorry, no vid of the party. :(
However, Ivan and I shot a bunch of BTS stuff that we're gonna try to put on YouTube soon...

sjs25

Banned
Right now, I think the only time you'll be seeing Jayden get anal is when she has cleaning people at her house and she tells them that she wants the place spotless. This would go on Youtube, of course.

Hahahahaha.
I'm trying and it HURTS!!!

We did, for my site...
She put a strapon in my ass!

It was good.
I'm trying not to let too much info go on that because it's such a big deal to me... you'll have to wait and see...

The BBQ was FUN!!! Sorry, no vid of the party. :(
However, Ivan and I shot a bunch of BTS stuff that we're gonna try to put on YouTube soon...

Hey jayden did you ever get around to shooting with sean michaels?

JaydenJaymes

omg... I love those pics. Jayden, you have an incredible bikini body!!

Thanks babe!

Sounds good...nah, sound great actually! But your site is not up yet, right? By googling "Jayden Jaymes official" I've found your very entertaining blog some time ago, but no official member site.

Not launched YET. Stay tuned though... AUGUST! :D

Hey jayden did you ever get around to shooting with sean michaels?

Yes... that what the
"It was good. I'm trying not to let too much info go on that because it's such a big deal to me... you'll have to wait and see..."
response was about.

Body is bangin, said it before and ill keep saying it lol.

Thanks hun!

Thanks for answering my question Jayden! I understand it's your first IR in like what 2 yrs? I can't wait to see it and you chose sucha great onscreen partner to begin again your IR scenes. Please keep us updated on the comings of that particular video. It will be really nice seeing you take black cock again! he he!