• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Jayden, I know you've probably been asked this question before, but I haven't seen a post about it...

Do you have any plans to some day do a gangbang scene, with say about 5 or 6 guys or so? That is something I would love to see you do. That would be soooo awesome!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
uh oh guys a mccain supporter

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!! Faggot!
Fuck these fake politicians and fake elections...

Couple of questions Jayden.
1.) Did you see The Girlfriend Experience with your colleague Sasha Grey, and if you did what did you think of Sasha's performance and also did you wish it was you in that kind of movie?
2.) Some page ago you spoke about the music video you were in and that it's a catchy song but not your king of music, so I would lie to know what kind of music do you prefer and what do you think or do you like band called Interpol, it's my favorite so that's why I ask?
3.) What's your favorite NFL team and favorite NFL player?

1- Didn't see it... Don't really care to do 'mainstream' stuff... but good for her.
2- Don't know the band. And I can honestly listen to ANYTHING... Depends on my mood.
3- Steelers!!!!!

Jayden, I know you've probably been asked this question before, but I haven't seen a post about it...

Do you have any plans to some day do a gangbang scene, with say about 5 or 6 guys or so? That is something I would love to see you do. That would be soooo awesome!

Eventually I will...

sjs25

Banned
How can you just assume that? Jayden has said here before that she doesn't like discussing politics. And who cares if she supported McCain anyway?

I don't get why anyone in the adult industry would vote for a Republican/conservative when the industry thrives under a Democratic president. Republicans just do anything in their power to try to have this industry shut down. One of the first things the Bush administration did when it got into office was put stricter limitations on the adult industry.

How can you just assume that? Jayden has said here before that she doesn't like discussing politics. And who cares if she supported McCain anyway?

LOL u mad as fuck son. u a mccain supporter too?

if she voted fo' Obama den she would have mentioned it since he won.

it's fine tho. she coo

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Jayden, im new on this site, you are my favourite star, have you got plans for any interracial scenes?

I'm actually shooting my first IR scene in 2 years on Wednesday with Sean Michaels for my website. I'm excited!

Are you referring to me? Are you calling ME a McCain supporter?!

I don't get why anyone in the adult industry would vote for a Republican/conservative when the industry thrives under a Democratic president. Republicans just do anything in their power to try to have this industry shut down. One of the first things the Bush administration did when it got into office was put stricter limitations on the adult industry.

LOL u mad as fuck son. u a mccain supporter too?

if she voted fo' Obama den she would have mentioned it since he won.

it's fine tho. she coo

yo u callin me a faggot?

Once again... THIS is exactly why I don't talk politics. Everyone is gonna argue about this point and that point, and why this guys sucks and that guy rocks, blah, blah, blah.
No, I did not vote for McCain. He doesn't support this industry... I'm not that stupid. I HATE our government and the fucking illuminati and all this fake-politician bullshit.
But, again, don't want to get too into that. Those are MY opinions, not to persuade any body theories or opinions or anything, or to start an argument.

And, no, I wasn't calling you a faggot. I was referring to McCain.

Okay... let's drop the politic subject. I'm sure the government has some sort of forum that you can do that on... so they can spy on you!

O'h hell yes Jayden I'm very much excited to here your shooting a brand new IR scene that's awesome! I really miss you doing them and you've selected a great legend to kick off hopefully more IR scenes for you to come! You've never taken Sean's BBC to my knowledge so it will be very interesting to see how you handle it. I can't wait to see his beast in your mouth that's going be incredible!!!! I bet it'll be a awesome scene I'm so stoked! If you don't mind me saying your best scenes are your IR ones in my opinion. You were born to take black dick. he he! Love to see you with a black boyfriend too.

Once again... THIS is exactly why I don't talk politics. Everyone is gonna argue about this point and that point, and why this guys sucks and that guy rocks, blah, blah, blah.
No, I did not vote for McCain. He doesn't support this industry... I'm not that stupid. I HATE our government and the fucking illuminati and all this fake-politician bullshit.
But, again, don't want to get too into that. Those are MY opinions, not to persuade any body theories or opinions or anything, or to start an argument.

And, no, I wasn't calling you a faggot. I was referring to McCain.

Okay... let's drop the politic subject. I'm sure the government has some sort of forum that you can do that on... so they can spy on you!

damn girl chill. we on da same side. i been known bout dem fo' yeeeaarsssss.

and sean michaels is dat dude. pause