• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member

I LOVED this one!!! Johnny and I are such good friends so the shoot went great!

Hi Jayden, big fan. Voted for you on the FAME awards. Not sure if you've answered this question or not, but did you enjoy shooting your scene for FuckedHard18? Of course the whole concept is an act, but was the guy actually massaging you, or was it just a put on? I always thought it was one of your best (that I've seen, anyway).

Thank you!
To be honest, I hated that scene. The guys on set that day were so irritating and they really got on my nerves.

Jayden, have you ever made a guy cum twice in a scene? Any people in this thread know of any scenes

Yes.
Bang Bros: Ramon in Monsters of cock and one of the amateurs in the ass parade scene with Elaina.

Sorry to bother you Jayden but would You Mind giving us a little estimate bout that Anal scene (e.g. possibly May, June, July etc) because I'm super-hyped about it.

Course it takes time and if you don't want to answer this question it's fine :)

Thanks

Ummm... don't know...
Phoenix is fucking me in the ass tomorrow...
Then just gotta shoot the last anal scene with a guy...

JaydenJaymes

hey jayden, what's you're opinion on this topic?

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=88968

Ummm...
In my opinion, it depends on the mood and how the sex is. I'm typically loud in my personal life. I always have been. But it's not an 'over the top, fake" kind of loud. If the guy's pressing the right buttons, he's gonna know it!
However, there have been times when I'm not diggin' it and I'll make just little moans just to keep if from being SILENT! lol.
But, there's also that occasional time when I'm horny but tired, or you don't want the person in the next room to hear, so you keep it to soft noises.
I just depends...

Thanks for answering all of the questions, you're the best!

No problem!
Thanks!

Hey Jayden, if you didn't know your NA scene is coming out on the 20th! http://tour.naughtyamerica.com/schedule/?&nats=freeda:referral:naap

Yeah!!! That's a GOOD one!!!!

Jayden,

I know you already probably talked about this and I know it's really none of my business in the matter, but I know there was rumors of you "dating" the iceman but now I saw there was rumors about you fucking him in mexico? Idk .. probably just tabloid gossip.

JaydenJaymes

Jayden,

I know you already probably talked about this and I know it's really none of my business in the matter, but I know there was rumors of you "dating" the iceman but now I saw there was rumors about you fucking him in mexico? Idk .. probably just tabloid gossip.

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THAT BULLSHIT!!!!!

Why did this subject suddenly come up again??? I thought we squashed it publicly MONTHS ago... Did someone report on it again???

We're JUST FRIENDS!!!! Have been for YEARS!!!! Friends travel and hang out together...

JaydenJaymes

By the way guys...
For those of you in NYC, here's the info for my little meet & greet dinner while I'm in town:

Wednesday, May 20th, at 9:00pm
BellaVita Pizzeria
158 W 58th Street (between 6th and 7th)
New York, NY 10019-2103
http://www.bellavitapizzeria.com/index.html

Feel free to join us! I'm gonna keep it casual and enjoy some pizza and good conversation with the fans. Should be fun. Just stop in and look for me!!!

Jayden....

That anal scene

<3333

Anyways I hope you have a great & safe trip

:)

-Freshh

JaydenJaymes

Jayden....

That anal scene

-Freshh

There is NO ANAL SCENE!!!
It was just a pic... and he only got about a quarter inch of the tip in before I wanted to kill him!!! Just a teaser pic... sorry... not takin' it in the pooper just yet!

:D
Believe nothing of what you hear, and half of what you see...

This is one of my favorite Motto's... I always heard it as "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear." I think it rolls of the tounge a little better that way. It is right up there with "Never trust a skinny Chef or a fat Dog in the kitchen." How about "Puppy love leads to a Dogs' life?"

Great Mottos!

By the way... you're very attractive and you seem like a lot of fun to hang out with! While you're in NYC come visit me on Long Island! Or... let's go to The Natural History Museum together! I can nerd you out like a champ there! I am sure you would be like putty in my hands after a trip there with me ; )

If anything, go see a Broadway show while you're there! Go to Playbill.com. Look for the lottery and rush information. It is a way to see broadway shows for $25 for front row tickets!!! I like the funny ones! I know you could probably afford the "real" tickets but it never hurts to save some scratch!

Anyway, keep up the good work! I have always thought about going into the adult business! My name would be Moby Richard and my catch phrase would be "want to see the white whale" or "Ahhhh... there she blows." I am sure "poop deck" fits in there too, but I am not really into that!

Have fun!!!

StarMan

There is NO ANAL SCENE!!!
It was just a pic... and he only got about a quarter inch of the tip in before I wanted to kill him!!! Just a teaser pic... sorry... not takin' it in the pooper just yet!

DAMMIT! My heart seriously stopped and my jaw dropped when I saw the pic. Ugh. I can't wait to see you actually do a scene!

forget about anal, not everyone has to do it! i myself prefer vaginal penetration, pussies are prettier than assholes to put it bluntly lol.

btw Jayden, how about that blowbang, could/would you consider doing one for your site or something..? (i would go just flippin crazy over that)