• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Lovin' the little clips and pics y'all post! :D

Hey Jayden, Im moving to LA in a month, which club is the most fun? I wont know anyone and apparently were the same age so maybe you got some tips?

Ummm... I don't really know because I'm not a club goer. But, I hear that a lot of girls like to hang out at the trendy places, like the ones you hear/read about through celebrity appearances. Try: Les Duex, BOA, BLVD3, the Standard... there's A LOT of places to chill on Hollywood and/or Sunset. If you're looking for more of a restaurant/bar atmosphere, I like Saddle Ranch, Tokyo, Rainbow Bar...
But, my favorite thing to do is check out bands. Going to shows at the Key Club, Viper Room or anything like that is a lot of fun and it's usually a good group of people. If you're into that, also check out Metal Skool. (Very popular apparently.)
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Lovin' the little clips and pics y'all post! :D

Ummm... I don't really know because I'm not a club goer. But, I hear that a lot of girls like to hang out at the trendy places, like the ones you hear/read about through celebrity appearances. Try: Les Duex, BOA, BLVD3, the Standard... there's A LOT of places to chill on Hollywood and/or Sunset. If you're looking for more of a restaurant/bar atmosphere, I like Saddle Ranch, Tokyo, Rainbow Bar...
But, my favorite thing to do is check out bands. Going to shows at the Key Club, Viper Room or anything like that is a lot of fun and it's usually a good group of people. If you're into that, also check out Metal Skool. (Very popular apparently.)
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Hey thanks, lol funny how you went from I donno to naming off 10 places. The Hollywood parts especially useful since im around there.

Weirdest place I've asked for a tip but worked out pretty well. Since youre friends with Chuck I wouldnt be suprised if I run into you sometime.

Thanks

I've met her a couple times. Cute girl! I'm definitely not against working with her!

looking forward to it! :D

Hey Jayden, do u have any idea where I could watch your episode of mtv true life online? It's probably available on mtv.com, but since I'm from Canada (Montreal, so you coming to visit me this weekend?? ;)) I'm not allowed to view any content on the american version of mtv's website.

So if this scene with you and Rachel Roxxx appears on your site you can count me as a member right away! How did that scene go anyway? I remember you said it was pretty hot a few pages back.

JaydenJaymes

Hey Jayden, do you possibly have any teasers for content you've done for your website?

Just some photos. But, every time I try to upload them, my computer gets really slow and I just get irritated and give up! ;) I'll try again...

looking forward to it! :D

Hey Jayden, do u have any idea where I could watch your episode of mtv true life online? It's probably available on mtv.com, but since I'm from Canada (Montreal, so you coming to visit me this weekend?? ;)) I'm not allowed to view any content on the american version of mtv's website.

I have no idea. Sorry.

So if this scene with you and Rachel Roxxx appears on your site you can count me as a member right away! How did that scene go anyway? I remember you said it was pretty hot a few pages back.

I don't know if that's ever going to surface! Hmmm...
I am due to work with her and Sienna West next month in Miami. :D

Jayden,

You look absolutely smoking in that 2/9/09 set on Juliland.com

http://www.juliland.com/grrlsprofile.php?mid=106&jid=43

Thanks! I liked working for them!

JaydenJaymes

When he says Rachel Roxx and Sienna West in Miami, referred to bangbros??

Reverse BangBus!!! :D

Jayden -

Would you ever consider working with Rachel Starr again? She says in her thread that she is working again and that she has no beef with you (http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=2959679&highlight=Jayden+Jaymes#post2959679 post #31)

Ummm...
I'd like to, actually. I had actually come up with a really cool idea and I want to pitch it, so we'll see...

Oito

Banned
Reverse BangBus!!! :D

Ummm...
I'd like to, actually. I had actually come up with a really cool idea and I want to pitch it, so we'll see...

I was thinking some sort of MMA cover like "the Ultimate fucker" something like that... would be cool!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: