• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayd Lovely

Maybe somebody just messed up while updating the page on Foxes but while Jayd's personal site is still up Foxes.com is no longer listing it as one of their sites on it's webpage. :dunno:

Damn she's beautiful!! I'm glad to see Jayd getting a forum cause after looking at her pictures today I was damn sure about to start one. I need more of this girl!

I think she has stopped shooting new content for foxes. The last update on her site was 05/29. Foxes usually updates a site at least once a week if a girl is active with them. That or they plan to revamp the website.

From Jayd's myspace blog: (just quoting a portion, not the whole thing)

"I know I haven't written in a while. I think my passion kind of tapered off. Less than a month ago, I was in transition between the company I was under contract for for my first site and also in the midst of starting my own personal site. I've left the company and am now on my own. The difference? I'll own all the copyrights to my images and videos, but more importantly, I'll have complete creative control of the direction I'd like to see my career go. The company taught me a lot about the industry, treated me fairly, expanded my portfolio, and helped promote my name on the net. I'm grateful for their patience and support, but it's time for me to go on my own and see what I can do. So I've recently found that passion again and I hope everyone enjoys the new look and feel of www.jaydlovelylive.com when it launches. We're hoping to launch by the end of June. We've been shooting like crazy! I can't wait to pig out! "

And yes she is on myspace and facebook. Just google her name to find the links.

From Jayd's myspace blog: (just quoting a portion, not the whole thing)

"I know I haven't written in a while. I think my passion kind of tapered off. Less than a month ago, I was in transition between the company I was under contract for for my first site and also in the midst of starting my own personal site. I've left the company and am now on my own. The difference? I'll own all the copyrights to my images and videos, but more importantly, I'll have complete creative control of the direction I'd like to see my career go. The company taught me a lot about the industry, treated me fairly, expanded my portfolio, and helped promote my name on the net. I'm grateful for their patience and support, but it's time for me to go on my own and see what I can do. So I've recently found that passion again and I hope everyone enjoys the new look and feel of www.jaydlovelylive.com when it launches. We're hoping to launch by the end of June. We've been shooting like crazy! I can't wait to pig out! "

And yes she is on myspace and facebook. Just google her name to find the links.

well then, we can only wait for more to see...