• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JAV Actress?

1284608389428_thumb.jpeg

I don't think it is Kirara.

I found this link to the girl in question which contains a larger picture plus some other shots of her.
http://sexynews24.blog50.fc2.com/blog-entry-7782.html

It is a Japanese website and I did a google translation of the text on the page and it does not say anything about her identity.
"The world today is under the age of 18 something "young people non-existent" but seems Do I have to talk about this - a picture like this is "non-real beauty"What I say in this. Beauty "Nonexistent " will let us do more to crack down."

I also see the original the stamp on bottom right of "VIPRin" VIP Rin?
I did a search for that site and some JAV models with first name "Rin" or "Rina" and didn't find this girl either.

I hope this helps....rN

PranksterGod

Closed Account
It's Lyna Tran. Model from Vietnam. She's one of those that likes to heavily shop her pics. You can find lot of pics including that one on web. I have few saved pics on my drive, lol

It's Lyna Tran. Model from Vietnam. She's one of those that likes to heavily shop her pics. You can find lot of pics including that one on web. I have few saved pics on my drive, lol

Thank you so very much, PranksterGod! Needless to say, I'm throwing some rep cred love your way...

Last edited: