• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jason Bourne vs James Bond

Jason Bourne vs. James Bond

• Jason Bourne

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • James Bond

Votes: 40 58.0%

• Total voters

Lust

Lost at Birth
bourne would win but then he'd suffer mentally over the victory and struggle with his identity as a human being. bond on the other hand would shrug off the loss and go fuck some random hot babe.

so i guess bond would be the winner after all.......

James Bond :bowdown:

Vintage Bond.

Reason one - the shaky camera work in the second and third Bourne movies would leave him dizzy and disoriented - all the advantage James Bond would need.

Reason two - Bond would seduce the Julia Styles character into betraying Bourne - that's the way Bond does things.

Who would win in a hand to hand fight? Bourne. That's really all he does is beat people with his hands. Bond is way more sophisticated, and until the Daniel Craig movies, Bond never really liked to "get his hands dirty."

Bond is a much more effective spy. Technically, based on the films, Bourne is a terrible assassin. He's great at taking apart whichever CIA stooge they send after him.

I liked Bourne 1 and 2. I thought Bourne 3 was very lame.

I actually prefer James Bourne. The adopted love child of James Bond and Jason Bourne. With a class of sophistication, swagger, and the hand-to-hand techniques, Jason Bourne went on to be a superb agent of the fashion world!

Bond, James Bond.
I hero can really only be judged by the opponents he defeats. Who the fuck has Bourne beaten?!? The day he stops a megalomaniac from destroying ALL human life on earth with a deadly toxin with the intention of repopulating the planet with his own personally selected genetically perfect race who will escape the global genocide in an orbiting spacestation is the day I will give even the remotest of considerations to Bourne's abilities.
:mad:

As much as I hate to say it, Bourne would murder Bond before he could get get out of the croc disguise and into his tux. However, Bond would still win on style points. Unless it was that dick Timothy Dalton, who shouldn't have even shown up for work

As much as I hate to say it, Bourne would murder Bond before he could get get out of the croc disguise and into his tux. However, Bond would still win on style points. Unless it was that dick Timothy Dalton, who shouldn't have even shown up for work
007 would have shot Bourne in the head while he was crying coz he can't remember his own name. . .the absent minded fellow!

Jason Bourne would probably win a fight as he is more realistic spy.

However, James Bond has more style and is cooler than Jason Bourne