Unsure if I'm posting in the right section. :wave2:
A couple of years ago I remember seeing this scene where a thin blonde girl in prison is in the warden's office and she asks him if she can do anything to shorten her sentence (or something like that.) and then the warden says well there is something you can do and well... you know what follows :rofl:
now, I think it was Jasmine Lynn, but I'm not quite sure.. I know she was a blonde girl
she was wearing an orange jumpsuit if I recall correctly
any help would be much appreciated :yesyes:
I also remember that the guy was bald
he's not Rod Montana and the movie wasn't Bitches Behind Bars
A couple of years ago I remember seeing this scene where a thin blonde girl in prison is in the warden's office and she asks him if she can do anything to shorten her sentence (or something like that.) and then the warden says well there is something you can do and well... you know what follows :rofl:
now, I think it was Jasmine Lynn, but I'm not quite sure.. I know she was a blonde girl
she was wearing an orange jumpsuit if I recall correctly
any help would be much appreciated :yesyes:
I also remember that the guy was bald
he's not Rod Montana and the movie wasn't Bitches Behind Bars