• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
jasmine fox li

so i just found out that the incredibly hott babe Jasmine Fox Li (former import model) did softcore/webcam before she got popular in the modeling scene. I also found out that she went by the name of "Trinity" when doing these softcore/webcam scene's. i've been able to find ONE of her webcam shows but thats about it. i know there are a few more videos of her out there floating around but i cant seem to find them. there is a website (p i r a t o r community) that apparently has links to some of her work but for whatver reason, i cant get my account activated on the forum (per forum rules, 5 posts must be made in order to see content). any help getting these vids would be MUCH appreciated :D

Asian Babe Jasmine Fox Li

so i just found out that the incredibly hott babe Jasmine Fox Li (former import model) did softcore/webcam before she got popular in the modeling scene. I also found out that she went by the name of "Trinity" when doing these softcore/webcam scene's. i've been able to find ONE of her webcam shows but thats about it. i know there are a few more videos of her out there floating around but i cant seem to find them. any help getting these vids would be MUCH appreciated.
p.s. here's a link to a photo capture of one of the videos im in search of :D
http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18289_3some_123_151lo.jpg

Re: Asian Babe Jasmine Fox Li

lilwizzy i found the video but it sucked...really poor quality and no sound...its more of a tease than anything because all they do is make out and nothing else.