• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bergstrom

Closed Account
What;s the latest with b/g vids. There was Maneater, then The Villa. What's up next and when will it be released? Was she supposed to a b/g movie with a black guy? Sean Michaels?

Thanks,

H1

I agree, she does look hot and horny in her pictures. Awhile back I mentioned how hot Janine "IS", (posted) and some blind guy basically said she was old and out dated. Go to janine's pictures on her FreeOnes site. Click on the picture of her. There are 10 sets. This is a woman in her 30's. See if you can get a girl who looks like her and has her sex drive. Good luck. :yummie: There are hot chic's in their 20's who can't compare to her. They all just stare at the camera. Janine hypnotizes you! I have always had a "huge" crush on this Babe. She always looks ready for some fired up action. My ex-girl friend, looked alot like her, and she even dressed up like her. What I would give to have Janine!!! Keep posting pictures Janine, you are a "Bombshell"!!!!! To say the LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!