• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
No. But I've seen the set with Janine and a shemale. Completely took the wind out of my sails. It appeared in Hustler magazine. Figures.

I wonder what he thinks when she did Blackmaled but he probably doesn't care cause he's got a hot wife with $$$$. He can pull up the brinks truck now.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

Dreams do come true!

On the other hand, I haven't seen this one yet. And now I'm going to start to agree with some people on the ongoing debate... I think Janine is starting to get carried away with tattoos. Still sexy as fuck. I would still fuck her even though she's almost 2x my age.

http://galleries.freejanine.com/pics/Fair_Belle/index.php?nats=6heaven06:rev_70:freejanine,

I happen to think the tattoos are pretty amazing. I'm not a tattoo fetishist or anything, they don't usually do anything special for me. But hers are extraordinarily good work. Very beautiful. They look great on her. Not saying every chick in the world needs to cover her whole body in ink, but I appreciate what Janine did. It's obviously important to her.

Doesn't seem to mention the fact that Jesse bailed on a pregnant Janine for Sandra. No matter what if you bail on your pregnant wife you are a piece of shit! Sandra would not be able to say anything nice about that woman she stole her husband from. I'm sure Janine is not without fault but if someone stole your spouse then tried to steal the kid it might send anyone over the edge.

Doesn't seem to mention the fact that Jesse bailed on a pregnant Janine for Sandra. No matter what if you bail on your pregnant wife you are a piece of shit! Sandra would not be able to say anything nice about that woman she stole her husband from. I'm sure Janine is not without fault but if someone stole your spouse then tried to steal the kid it might send anyone over the edge.

The ABC story mentions it, it's only one sentence though.